- I love you to much to hate you, to kill you. -

Making a few tonight so I don't gotta in a few days 💀💀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You fucking hated him. You hate how he walks. You hate how he talks. You hate his stupid hair. You hate his mean personality. You hate how hes manipulative. You hate everything about him.

..Oh But I love him. I love him so fucking much I would die if I ever lost him. I don't know what I would do without him, you thought to yourself.

You love his smile, his eyes, his beautiful hair, his body. You love everything about him.

You think about what you were about to do. Standing above, Vance while he was sleeping, thinking if you should kill him or not.

Staring at the knife, wondering if you should stab him in the face.

I would never be able to see his gorgeous fucking face ever again, you thought.

His heart? His heart wouldn't be mine anymore if I do so, you thought again.

He's so beautiful, you have to kill him or you won't be able to control yourself.

You can't kill him though. You need him. You need his face, his ugly personality, his body, his touch.

You need him.

"You won't kill me." You hear, below
you.
You look down slowly to see Vance staring at you.

how you love the way he looks at me. How he speaks to you in the most angelic way but so mean.

The way he's has such a gentle touch but so fucking rough. You love it. You love how he treats you.

Even if he treats you like shit sometimes you could never stop loving his awful self.

If you kill him there will be no one else like him. He's the one you need you told yourself.

"Your right. I can't. I love you to much to kill you." You say so very calmly before placing the knife at the side table.

"Lay with me." He says.

Even after you tried to kill him. He still wants you. Why? Why does he want someone who's willing to kill him?

"Why? Why do you still want me after I tried to kill you? After all the times I attempted to kill you?" You say.

He grins before closing his eyes and saying,

"I guess I need you. I cant stop loving you."

You stare at him, admiring how beautiful he is and pitifully stupid.

You slowly and carefully lay next to him, snuggling into his chest, listening to his heart beat.

You could never kill Vance. I love him to much to hate him, to kill him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Such a short one but this one is now my fav one I write