- arguments -

Bro there's like so many drafts in here there all badd i fr needa fix em bro

Also everyone in this is 18+ no NSFW its just that you own a house lmao

Every couple atleast have been in a few arguments, For you and Vance though? You cant even keep count.

Everyday theres always another argument. You've had a few friends who told you to break up with him, you love him to much to even think of that. You thought he was different than all other boys you ever dated.

Vance and you havent really been the best since you started hanging out with Bruce yamada.

Not that you liked him or were willing to cheat for him, you just thought he was a sweet friend.

And your pretty sure thats why you always argue.

"Can you just stop hanging out with him?" Vance says groaning right after in anoyyance.

"No, hes my friend and I have no feelings for him stop thinking that!" You say getting frusrated at his bullshit.

You hardly know much about vance, even though you've been together for 2 years, he never tells you anything about his life.

"He likes you and its fucking obvious! look at the way he fucking stares at you, dumbass!" Vance says before he goes and starts breaking stuff.

Vance wasn't the type to hit girls. He'd hit everything but you in arguments. You were glad cause he was a rank guy. Not that you were scared of him, you were more worried about him. Worried about how he would act in the future when fighting other guys.

"Control your shit." You say under your breathe, for sure he heard it because he turned to me looking pissed off and irritated.

He glared at you and then stormed out of the house, slamming the door. "Wait vance-" you say before running to the door.

You open it but he was already gone.

                             ◇◇◇

Its now 8pm and hes still not back. Hes been gone for about 4hours. You've been sitting on the couch waiting for him to come back, worried he was out drinking it all away.

He isn't an alcoholic but he's a harsh drinker.

Usually he comes back about 30 minutes later but not this time I guess. You start tearing up thinking about how bad of a girlfriend you were to vance.

You get up, looking outside seeing how dark it was. You should just try looking for him now you thought to yourself.

You go and put your coat and shoes and and grab your keys. You walk outside and lock the door.

You walk down the street thinking of places he could be at. The arcade? The park? In some woods? This is more difficult then you thought.

                            ◇◇◇

You've been looking for an hour now, still havent found him. You start to give up and you sit on the side of the road.

You dont cry often, you hate crying in the open where everyone is, but at that moment you let everything out. You sob into your jacket sleeves, sniffling and crying softly.

As you cry and cry, you feel a snow fall on your nose. You look up at the sky and see the snow falling.

As you watch it fall you hear someone sit beside you. You look to your left and see vance. You quickly hug him and began saying sorry over and over feeling sorry for what you've saved to him earlier.

"Dont be sorry you dumbass, i should be sorry. Im just scared..you'll leave me for him." Vance says. He wouldn't ever confess to anything. He kept things to himself mostly.

"I would never, Hes just a friend to me vance." You say looking at him.

"Im uhm also sorry for all the arguments." Vance says sounding a little muffled.

"Its alright, lets just try  not to argue so much." You say.

"I erm.. i love ya."  Vance says.

"Love ya too."

Im really tirwd rn if theres any spelling mistakes ny vad bro