- carnival bear

It was the summer, and the carnival was here. You and and your bestfriend since grade one, Darcy and her boyfriend are going there together, well your basically going alone cause they will be hanging out most of the time.

You all make it and they decide to eat first, and you went to go play some of the games. They all cost about 5 dollars for a game.

There was this one particular bear you had your eyes on, it was a big brown bear with a red bow tie.

Three other people were playing, you usually wouldn't mind, but Vance hopper was one of them. You've had a small crush on him for awhile now to the point your heart would beat so fast when you see him.

You quickly forget he's there once you heard the bell, which is telling you to start. You had to pop 5 balloons in a row to win something.

As you pop 3 in a row, you'd eventually end up missing one. "Fuck." You mumble out of your innocent mouth. You look to the left of you to see Vance grinning as he gets the 5th balloon. Fucking show off you though. But you can't be saying that since he's a love interest of yours.

As you stare sadly at the bear, you think of snatching it and running but thats a stupid idea. You sadly walk towards your friend and her boyfriend sitting down at a bench.

"Did you get what you wanted?" Darcy asks drinking her smoothie. You look up at her dumbfounded. "Can you see anything in my hand, Darcy? No I didn't win anything!" You say as you sat down on the bench, trying not to slouch from sadness.

As they laugh about how you didn't get nothing, they both suddenly go quiet. So quiet you thought they just seen a serial killer. You look up at them to see them starring at something.

"The fuck are you two staring at? Mind your goddamm business." You hear behind you. You turn around to see Vance hopper...holding that bear you wanted..?

"Oh hi." You say looking straight at the bear. "Here." He says. You look up at him to see if he was actually giving this bear to you just for him to be looking at his right.

"Are you giving that to me?" You ask stupidly. He looks at you with a straight face and shoves it into your arms.

"Keep it, throw it away do whatever with it I don't care." He says while walking off. What the frick?

"What the hell just happened yn?" Darcy says. You look at her and shrug your soft shoulders while secretly screaming your ass off inside.

I ended up keeping it.

YEAAA THERE YA GO MUCH BETTER ONE!!!!