- Back to you -

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You and Vance have an off and on relationship. He breaks up with you, then comes crawling back like a spider.

Its always 'i dont need you' or 'im done with your bullshit'. Hes like a little puppy playing fetch, but more of a pitbull like guy.

"Im not EVER! coming back to you. You hear me?!" Vance says yelling like hes about to eat me up.

"Alright. See ya!" You say snickering to yourself. Vance looks back at you with hatred and anger.

"Im not coming back." Vance says before walking out the door and slamming it shut.

You stare at the door for a few moments before turning your head back towards the tv.

                              ◇◇◇

        *             2 weeks later             *

"oh my god, James asked me out earlier to the movies!" Taylor says. You look at her in exitment and surprise.

"Oh my god really? Thats so amazing!" I say. You were at school, we had free period right now aswell.

"Yea! I know I cant wai-" before she could finish someone very familiar talked over her.

"I need to talk to YN." You look at the person to see vance. He drags you to behind the school before saying sorry.

"I miss you." He says.

"Two weeks is the longest you stayed away."  you say, grinning ear to ear.

"Shut the fuck up."

This is short as shit but its goood.

Update.

This is not good. I cannot believe I thought this was good.