- Black and white cat -

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AS OFTENNN, ive gotten into sketching and drawing shit and im usually practicing throwing a curve ball lmfaoo

School just ended and your walking home, exhausted and tired. Everyday you would see a cat. A black and white cat. You would feed him a few treats you bring along aswell.

Usually you wouldve seen him by now but hes not here. As you keep walking you make a 'spspspsp' sound, while looking around for him.

"Mreoww."

You look towards the alley way, the place you heard the cat coming from, now you would never go in alleys but its a cat. Who wouldnt?

As you slowly walk towards the alley way you see the cat, the black and white gorgeous cat. Then you see a person.

The cat sees you and comes walking his way towards you. You kneel down to pet him for about a minute until the person talks.

"Your the one feeding him aren't you?"

I look up to see vance hopper. I smile trying to hide away my fear. "Yup, I thought he was a stray so i thought he needed it." You say looking at him still.

"Thanks, I sometimes forget to get him some food." He says.

"So,.. your a cat person? I never knew such a scary dude could have a soft spot for cats." You say snickering a bit.

"I guess, Dogs arent really cute as cats."

You stare at him, kinda admiring him. How could such guy be so beautiful but such a menace?

"I never gave him a name, would you like to name him? We could uhm, share him i guess." Vance says sounding embarresed.

You smile at that and nod your head.

"Hmm, maybe Loki? Sounds like a decent name." You say looking at the cat making sure it matches him.

"Yea sure seems like him." He says.

You get up from the ground and look at my watch.

"Well i gotta go, it was nice seeing you!" You say smiling.

"Oh it was nice seeing yo-" but before he can finish that you cut him off.

"I was talking to Loki." You say to vance making his cheeks turn rosey-red from embarrassment.

"Oh- my bad." Vance says in embarresement. You snickered and he looks up at me.

"I was just kidding i was talking to you! The cat cant understand me you idiot..well see ya vance!" You say, walking away.

"See ya."

Ownerrr of a loneleyyyy hearrttttttt!!!!!!?!?!??!!

Since idk what to put here, hear isa  photo of my cat.