chapter 631-640

Chapter 631 Chaos in the Deity Realm, Two Chaotic Fiendcelestials

After cursing the Chaotic Deity, Han Jue’s life became comfortable again.

He didn’t know about the changes in the Deity Realm of the Ruins of End, but the Immortal World was still stable. After being attacked by the five Sages, the Eastern Emperor Heaven Sage became well-behaved and did not take the next step. Under the siege of the various factions, the demons were torn apart.

Later, the Golden Crow Demon Emperor announced that he would lead the Golden Crow Divine Clan to leave the demons. There was no king among the demons, and they were completely dissolved. The various Demon Kings and Demon Saints no longer called themselves demons.

The demons declined just like that.

The demons hated the various factions and did not want to join the Famous Race. Therefore, they began to use the name of the Ancient Race a hundred thousand years ago. The Sages had no objections to this. They were enemies with the Eastern Emperor Heaven Sage, not the demons themselves.

Time passed quickly. Year after year passed. A thousand years passed in the blink of an eye. Han Jue opened his eyes and stretched. The chaos did not affect the Heavenly Dao. Everyone didn’t even know what was happening outside.

Han Jue checked his emails and couldn’t help but be moved.

(Your good friend Evil Heavenly Emperor was attacked by a mysterious Dao Devil] x73629

(Your son Han Tuo was attacked by a mysterious Dao Devil) x2930

(Your good friend Ancestor Xitian was attacked by an Inauspicious Evil) x90293

(Your disciple Zhou Fan was attacked by an Inauspicious Evil] x1594

(Your good friend Heavenly Venerate Xuan Du was attacked by a mysterious Dao Devil) x928202

So many attacks!

Inauspicious Evil! Mysterious Dao Devil!

Han Jue noticed that Heavenly Venerate Xuan Du was also attacked. He looked up and discovered that Heavenly Venerate Xuan Du wasn’t in the Dao Field outside the 33rd Heaven. He had probably gone to the Deity Realm of the Ruins of End earlier.

The Deity Realm of the Ruins of End was in chaos!

Han Jue was amused.

He didn’t expect the curse to have such an effect. Although this matter would harm many innocent people, he couldn’t care less. I would rather see others die than die myself! With the hatred of the Chaotic Deity, he would find trouble with Han Jue sooner or later. In any case, the Chaotic Deity would die sooner or later.

Once the Deity Realm of the Ruins of End was in chaos, they would no longer scheme against the Heavenly Dao in a short period of time. No wonder the Eastern Emperor Heaven Sage was so quiet.

“Sigh, I’m still the greatest contributor to the Heavenly Dao.” Han Jue sighed. Oh Dao Ancestor, if you see this, you must remember my kindness and not scheme against me!

After reading the emails, Han Jue looked at the Immortal World.

Ever since Li Daokong attained the Dao, Han Yu had been considered to have graduated. Now, he had traveled the Immortal World alone and his reputation had soared.

This kid was already an Immortal Emperor. Not bad. Han Yu hid in a forest and cultivated. He didn’t encounter any trouble for the time being.

The current Immortal World had already surpassed the Immortal World from before the calamity. It was mainly because the Sages took turns preaching the Dao, causing the cultivation level of the cultivators to increase very quickly. Who would have thought that a hundred thousand years ago, the Immortal World was still barren?