chapter 391-400

Chapter 391 Supreme Treasure VS Supreme Treasure

“What’s your attitude towards the Heavenly Court?” the Heavenly Emperor asked expressionlessly. Although this dream came suddenly, it could not trap him. This was his confidence.

Han Jue said, “The Heavenly Court is nothing to me. The foundation of the Heavenly Court is still too weak. The reason why I’m reminding you is that the Heavenly Court can attract the attention of all living beings. I don’t want the Heavenly Court to collapse for the time being.”

Apart from posturing, there was nothing else.

Han Jue said this on purpose. What it meant in the Heavenly Emperor’s ears was that it was none of his business.

It was good enough as long as the Heavenly Emperor did not expect him to be the Dark Forbidden Lord!

The Heavenly Emperor frowned again.

These words could represent many meanings, but he couldn’t eliminate the possibility that the other party would definitely not become enemies with the Heavenly Court.

Han Jue shattered the dream. The more he spoke, the more mistakes he would make, so he just stopped here.

After returning to reality, Han Jue didn’t receive any notification that the Heavenly Emperor’s favorability towards him had decreased.

He had been thinking that if the other party had a favorable impression of him but hated his other identity, how should he judge?

From the looks of it, the system would choose the other party’s impression of his main body.

Han Jue continued to use the derivation function and asked in his heart, “I want to know if the Heavenly Emperor can survive this calamity.”

(2 billion years of lifespan will be deducted. Do you want to continue?]

Continue!

(Yes, for the time being.]

For the time being.

It meant that according to the current development, the Heavenly Emperor could live.

Han Jue heaved a sigh of relief.

He felt that the Heavenly Emperor owed him too much.

The Heavenly Emperor had died in the past few simulated calamities.

How many years had Han Jue sacrificed for the Heavenly Emperor?

It was immeasurable!

Han Jue stopped thinking and continued cultivating

Next, he would try his best to derive the future as little as possible in case new changes happened.

Of course, if it was about his own safety, Han Jue would still try his best to find a way out.

Twenty years later.

Boom!

Hidden Sect Island suddenly shook as if hit by a huge object.

Han Jue was awakened. He opened his eyes and saw a huge golden bell wrapped in black aura outside Hidden Sect Island. On the top of the huge bell stood a figure.

It was Di Lantian!

Why was this fellow here?

Di Lantian looked down and muttered, “The surrounding negative karma has all surged here. There’s actually a formation that can resist the Zenith Heaven. Could it be someone’s Dao Field? Or a mystic realm?”