chapter 441-450

Chapter 441 The Might of the Dao Destruction Mystical Power

When Hidden Sect Island flew out of the Sage Battlefield, Han Jue successfully copied Fuxitian and the South Extreme Heavenly Venerate’s strength to prepare for challenging the Sages in the future.

Ancestor Xitian was too strong. Han Jue couldn’t gain any experience from fighting him. He needed to challenge an ordinary Sage.

Soon, Hidden Sect Island stopped trembling as it left the Sages’ battlefield.

At first, Han Jue was worried that the Sages had come for him. Now, it seemed that that was not the case.

“Why is Fuxitian fighting with the South Extreme Heavenly Venerate?” Han Jue asked in his mind. He was afraid that these two Sages were acting.

(4 billion years of lifespan will be deducted. Do you want to continue?] Continue!

[To fight for providence, they both contain killing intent.]

Han Jue raised his eyebrows. In other words, these two Sages were not acting. They were really fighting

He heaved a sigh of relief.

As long as it was not a plot against him.

Hidden Sect Island continued to fly for several months before Han Jue stopped it.

This time, he was far away from the two Sages.

“I want to know if Hidden Sect Island was discovered by other living beings other than the people on the island?” Han Jue asked in his mind.

[A billion years of lifespan will be deducted. Do you want to continue?]

Continue!

[Not for the time being.)

Han Jue completely relaxed and smiled. The Strange Deity came over and started to rub against him.

Han Jue instructed it to massage him.

After a long time, the Strange Deity had already gotten used to this. It even felt that this was something it should do.

Han Jue closed his eyes and muttered to himself, “Oh you, when will you grow up?”

The Strange Deity didn’t reply. Its intelligence hadn’t increased for a long time. It could understand some of Han Jue’s intentions, but it couldn’t communicate.

That was good.

This was to prevent it from thinking of escaping Han Jue when it was really mature and had its own thoughts.

For the next period of time, Han Jue checked his surroundings from time to time, afraid that the Sages would come again. In the blink of an eye, another fifty years passed.

The Sages no longer appeared around the Dao Field.

It had been five hundred years since Han Jue broke through.

However, he was still a distance away from the late-stage Zenith Heaven Golden Immortal Realm.

As expected of the Zenith Heaven Realm. It seemed that cultivating it fully in two thousand years was completely wishful thinking.

Not long ago, the Hidden Sect’s Hundred Year Competition had just ended. Because Zhao Xuanyuan was the only Deity Realm existence, Han Jue arranged for him to fight with Lü Bu and Ma Chao.

In the end…

Zhao Xuanyuan became depressed.

He actually couldn’t defeat the guards. These two were Han Jue’s subordinates.