141-150

Chapter 141 Powerful Grand-Disciple, Loud Explosion

After saying that, Ji Xianshen noticed a nervous expression on Han Jue’s face. He was very pleased.

It seemed that his talent could still intimidate the other party! Han Jue asked carefully, “If I win this time, will you come and spar with me again?”

Upon hearing this, Ji Xianshen immediately became unhappy.

What do you mean?

You’re too conceited!

“Impossible! I, Ji Xianshen, am invincible. Previously, I was only weaker than you in cultivation level. Now, I will definitely defeat you!

“Just use the move that killed the Fiend Emperor. I’ll take it!”

Han Jue was speechless.

Why do young people want to die?

He hesitated. “Is that necessary?”

Ji Xianshen snorted. “What? Are you afraid of losing to me? You must accept the challenge today!”

Han Jue sighed and raised his right hand. This time, he raised his middle finger at him.

Ji Xianshen shook his arms. Golden lightning burst out and wrapped around his body, forming a solid golden tower.

Han Jue activated the Six Paths spirit energy and began to accumulate power, preparing to use the Heaven Earth Mystic Yellow World Piercing Sword Finger. He hesitated.

How much spirit energy should he use?

When Han Jue raised the spirit energy in his middle finger to 30%, the terrifying aura caused Ji Xianshen to frown.

“This is the sword Qi that killed the Fiend Emperor? To actually use a finger as a sword, it’s indeed impressive!” Ji Xianshen thought to himself.

When the spirit energy in Han Jue’s middle finger increased to 50%, Ji Xianshen felt his blood run cold.

Not good! Would he be unable to stop it?

Would he die?

This thought appeared in Ji Xianshen’s mind.

Impossible!

I’m the strongest genius in the history of the Heavenly Immortal Manor. How can I die!

Han Jue continued to increase the spirit energy of the Heaven Earth Mystic Yellow World Piercing Sword Finger.

80%!

Wait!

Ji Xianshen suddenly stopped. Cold sweat oozed out of his forehead.

Han Jue retracted his hand and asked in surprise, “What’s wrong?”

Ji Xianshen heaved a sigh of relief. His face was slightly red as he said, “Forget it. Since you don’t want me to disturb you, I’ll come again when you’re free. “Farewell!”

With that, Ji Xianshen turned around, turned into a shadow, and quickly disappeared into the forest.

Han Jue shook his head and laughed.

This guy is a little cute.

This is the world’s number one?

Han Jue returned to the cave abode. Dao Comprehension Sword asked curiously, “Where did you go just now?”

“To meet a friend.”

“Male or female?”

“Eh? What does that have to do with you?”