chapter 481-490

Chapter 481 Hao Tian Submits, Ancient Race Emerges

“I was wrong!”

“I was wrong!”

“I was wrong!”

Near the Hundred Peak Immortal River, Long Hao knelt on the mountaintop and kept kowtowing

One by one, the disciples of the Hidden Sect rushed over. Because they were separated by the array formation, they could only look at Long Hao from afar.

Tu Ling’er was pleasantly surprised. She didn’t expect Long Hao to still be alive.

After all, she had watched him grow up and had always treated him as a junior.

The other disciples were also very happy. After all, they were old friends.

Zhou Fan curled his lips. “I didn’t expect the high-spirited Dragon Emperor to kowtow and apologize.”

Clearly, he had met Long Hao in the calamity.

The Black Hell Chicken smiled. “He’s your senior brother.”

Zhou Fan was silent.

Zhao Xuanyuan sighed. “I didn’t expect Long Hao to survive. In that case, the Hidden Sect is the greatest winner of the calamity.”

The others also discussed.

Only Su Qi, Fang Liang, and Yang Tiandong had yet to return.

At the mention of Yang Tiandong, the Chaotic Heavenly Dog couldn’t help but ask, “Do you think Yang Tiandong is still alive?”

After all, it had gone through thick and thin with him.

“In the calamity, the cycle of reincarnation collapsed. Senior Brother Yang has fallen into the cycle of reincarnation. He’s probably doomed…” Xun Chang’an frowned.

Yang Tiandong was a great pity for the Hidden Sect.

Most importantly, Yang Tiandong’s death was a warning. He had taken the initiative to challenge others and was killed.

Dao Comprehension Sword smiled and said, “Don’t worry, Master definitely has a way. We can cultivate well and listen to him. Yang Tiandong and Long Hao didn’t listen to Master and ended up like this.”

The others nodded. Although life in the Hidden Sect was boring, it was safe.

Long Hao had to kowtow for a thousand years, so even if they asked, they wouldn’t receive a reply.

Year after year, the disciples stopped visiting him. They believed that after he finished kowtowing, Han Jue would naturally let him in.

A thousand years was a long time before the calamity, but after it, it was very fast.

A thousand years soon passed.

Long Hao was already in a daze. He felt that his knees had taken root.

When his vision blurred, he suddenly woke up and discovered that he was kneeling in a Daoist temple. The figure sitting in front of him was Han Jue.

Under the light of the Sun and Moon Yin-Yang Protection, Han Jue looked so unfathomable.

Long Hao was filled with reverence. He kowtowed while trembling and shouted, “Mas… Master…”

He had never expected an apology to be so painful.

This was even more terrifying than being in the endless purgatory!

As he kowtowed and apologized, the past kept appearing in his mind. All sorts of emotions and experiences turned into one word: regret.

Han Jue said, “Hao Tian, come out.”