chapter 501-510

Chapter 501 Number of Deity Realm Existences in the Hidden Sect, Long-arm Ape Race

“Earth God? Heavenly Race?”

Han Zuitian frowned. His expression changed slightly as he muttered to himself.

The old man smiled and said, “That’s right, it’s the Earth God appointed by the Heavenly Race. It’s also your blessing that I came to the Hundred Peak Immortal River.”

Blessing?

Han Zuitian was immediately furious and scolded, “Screw off. Are you even worthy?”

His language was inherited from Han Jue. He spoke like him and cursed similarly.

The reason why he was moved just now was that he had never heard of the Heavenly Race.

Most of the living beings did not know about the high and mighty Heavenly Race, and the disciples of the Hidden Sect who knew about it had a huge difference in seniority with Han Zuitian. They couldn’t be bothered to acknowledge him, let alone talk about the current Immortal World.

The Earth God was stunned. He didn’t expect Han Zuitian to suddenly fall out with him.

Immediately after, his old face turned red. He pointed at him and said with a trembling voice, “You… How impudent!”

Han Zuitian cursed. “Get lost! Are you qualified to be our Hidden Sect’s blessing? Do you believe that I’ll call for help?”

The Earth God trembled in anger, but he was really afraid that Han Zuitian would call for help. The Hidden Sect was famous for its viciousness. If not for the orders of the Heavenly Race, he wouldn’t dare to come.

He stomped his feet and tunneled underground, disappearing.

Han Zuitian snorted disdainfully.

Han Zuitian didn’t spread the news of the Earth God in the Hidden Sect. The disciples did not know about it.

Han Jue was still cultivating in seclusion.

Ever since he reached the perfected Pseudo-Sage Realm, Han Jue had been excited about cultivation.

He wanted to reach the Sage Realm as soon as possible!

Time passed. Everything changed. When he looked back, it was as if everything happened in an instant.

1,500 years passed.

Han Jue was still far from attaining the Dao, but he was much stronger than before.

On this day, he explained the Great Dao to the Hidden Sect again.

After so many lectures, without the Hidden Sect expanding, all the disciples had already embarked on the cultivation path of the Great Dao of Extreme Origin.

The Great Dao of Extreme Origin contained extremely great power. Even Li Daokong, who was already a Pseudo-Sage, could easily enter the Dao. After so many years of cultivation, his Dao Fruit had already transformed into the Dao Fruit of the Great Dao of Extreme

Origin.

The disciple Han Jue looked forward to the most now was Li Daokong. His expectations for him had already surpassed Dao Sovereign, Li Yao, Zhao Xuanyuan, and the others.

Of course, he could only hide this thought in his heart and not say it out loud.

After all, he thought highly of every disciple!

Han Jue was about to return to the Daoist temple when he suddenly felt something. He raised his hand and waved it, summoning the Strange Deity from outside the Dao Field.