chapter 571-580

Chapter 571 The Appearance of Ten Thousand Immortal Emperors, Shocking the Heavenly Dao

Hearing Han Jue’s rejection, Li Muyi was not anxious. He had already expected it. He only continued to persuade, “I have a bold plan. If you join forces with me, the Human School and the Hidden Sect will split the Heavenly Dao equally in the future. The two of us will control the rules of the Heavenly Dao.” Han Jue said, “I’m not that ambitious.”

“This is not ambition. This is to save the Heavenly Dao and all living beings in the world!”

“I’m not that capable.”

“If we join forces, we can definitely do it!” Han Jue cursed silently. How ridiculous was this guy?

Han Jue said, “Then, what do you want to do?”

Li Muyi said, “Qiu Xilai is currently attempting the Dao Integration. Although he’s hiding it very well, I plan to support the Hidden Sect to occupy the Heavenly Dao’s providence. Even if Qiu Xilai is attempting the Dao Integration, with your command over the Hidden Sect, you can directly disband them before the battle begins. Of course, you will pretend to disband and eliminate the Hidden Sect’s providence. The Heavenly Dao’s providence will end up in chaos and order will be lost. Qiu Xilai’s cultivation will definitely plummet, eliminating him and the Heavenly Dao Spirit in his body.”

Han Jue chuckled. What a good plan.

Killing two birds with one stone? Han Jue almost asked, ‘Do you think I’m stupid?’

He had to hold back. How could a Sage be crude? He said, “May I ask what the Sage will do? Are you only supporting the Hidden Sect?”

Did the Hidden Sect still need Li Muyi’s support? Screw off!

“I’ll directly let the Human School join the Hidden Sect. When dealing with Qiu Xilai, I’ll also participate. How about that?” Li Muyi replied calmly.

This was very sincere. Regardless of whether it was true or not, if the Human School joined the Hidden Sect, it would be able to suppress all the Sage Sects in reputation.

Unfortunately, Han Jue didn’t want to take in the Human School, and he even hated it.

The Human School’s foundation was truly deep. The time it had been in existence was immeasurable. It was even older than the Immortal World, let alone the ancient Human School in the Deity Realm of the Ruins of End.

The Human School in the Immortal World was more like the outer sect of the true Human School.

Han Jue said, “I’ll consider this.”

Li Muyi frowned. “If you say that you want to consider, it means that you refuse. What are you dissatisfied with? You don’t want to find the ancestor or cooperate with me. Then, tell me a way. The Heavenly Dao has a spirit. If news of this spreads, all living beings will definitely be terrified.

“From now on, it will no longer be a situation where Sages restrain each other. Instead, it will be the Heavenly Dao’s dictatorship. Your existence is definitely a thorn in the Heavenly Dao’s eyes, even if you once saved it.” Han Jue said, “I just don’t want to become everyone’s target. Find another Sage.”

With that, Han Jue left the dream.

33rd Heaven, Human School Dao Field.

Li Muyi opened his eyes and frowned.

“This fellow is really stubborn. I don’t believe that you really don’t have any ambitions.”

Li Muyi muttered to himself, feeling very unhappy.