chapter 371-380

Chapter 371 Cursing Him to Death, Changing Providence

“Is this kid finally unable to take it anymore?”

Han Jue cursed silently. The more he looked at Greedy Lord, the more he disliked him.

This fellow had actually become like him in the future. It was simply unforgivable!

Han Jue had to kill him!

Now, this kid came knocking on his door.

Under Han Jue’s gaze, Greedy Lord kept muttering strange incantations. The power of the curse kept attacking Han Jue. Very weak!

Han Jue felt that it was almost impossible for him to even catch a cold from the curse.

Soon, the scene shattered and Han Jue returned to the Connate Cave Abode.

He was secretly puzzled. The current Greedy Lord didn’t even have any hatred towards him. Why did he curse him?

Could it be that it was like Xue Minghe who directly cursed the entire Heavenly Court?

That shouldn’t be the case. How could this fellow be so capable?

Unknowingly, the Six Mystic Divine Origin was also a weakling in Han Jue’s eyes.

He wondered if he should derive the reason.

Forget it!

In any case, the future had already changed. The Heavenly Emperor could still live until the end of the calamity. Han Jue couldn’t be bothered to care why Greedy Lord cursed him.

I’ll give him ten billion years first!

Han Jue didn’t curse immediately but waited for the curse to end.

After about five minutes, Greedy Lord stopped cursing him.

Han Jue continued to wait.

Ten years later. Han Jue stopped cultivating and took out the Book of Misfortune directly, then started to curse Greedy Lord.

After all, curses were sustainable. If he reversed the curse when Greedy Lord cursed him, he might very well tell Immortal Emperor Samsara that he was the Dark Forbidden Lord, causing his identity to be exposed.

Han Jue knew his limits. The hatred of the Dark Forbidden Lord was too great. He was undoubtedly the number one in the Immortal World.

Five days later.

Han Jue’s lifespan began to decrease. He cursed with all his might.

How could a mere Six Mystic Divine Origin block the curse containing ten billion years of lifespan?

In the dark cave abode, Greedy Lord’s body twisted violently as if there were energies running rampant. His expression was extremely ugly.

He began to bleed from his seven apertures and his eyes were bloodshot. “Damn it, who cursed me?” Greedy Lord was furious. The first people he thought of were not Han Jue, but Ji Xianshen and Fang Liang.

Recently, he had been following these two and had secretly killed many of their enemies. It was naturally possible to offend powerful enemies.

Greedy Lord was furious.

It was all Immortal Emperor Samsara’s fault for not treating him as a human!

He always made him do these dirty and tiring types of work!

At this moment, the curse power became stronger and stronger. Greedy Lord couldn’t be bothered with anger and was filled with fear. He tried his best to resist the curse power.