chapter 491-500

Chapter 491 Sudden Emergence, Joining of a Mighty Figure
After thinking for a few days, Han Jue finally made a decision.

“From today onwards, other than the disciples of the Hidden Sect, all Connate lifeforms are in-name disciples. In the future, they can become full disciples. The Nether Race will be known as the Hidden Sect’s Nether Zenith. This means that they are the Hidden Sect’s Nether Race’s Zenith Heaven. I hope that you will not let me down. The status of all the clansmen is equivalent to the disciples of the Hidden Sect. The position of the leader, Han You, is equivalent to a second-generation disciple.”

Han Jue’s voice resounded throughout the entire Dao Field, causing the living beings to be extremely excited.

They could enter the Hidden Sect now!

The second-generation disciples were Xun Chang’an, Tu Ling’er, Long Hao, and the others. The first generation was not for disciples, only Han Jue was part of it.

For a time, the entire Hidden Sect became lively again. Those vague identities also became confirmed.

Not only were the Connate lifeforms very excited and looking forward to it, but those of the Nether Race were also very happy. Previously, they were always humble when facing the Hidden Sect disciples, mainly because Han Jue didn’t give them a status.

Now, Han You was equivalent to being Han Jue’s disciple. He could also speak in front of him in the future. The entire Nether Race was also considered as Hidden Sect disciples.

Hearing the cheers outside, Han Jue couldn’t help but be happy.

It seemed that he had neglected many things. Sometimes, a decision from him could change many people.

Han Jue suddenly thought of Han Zuitian.

Perhaps Han Zuitian could help him manage the internal affairs. Although Murong Qi was also managing it, he could only roughly discuss it with each disciple.

“Those disciples who have reached a bottleneck can help manage the internal affairs in the future.” Han Jue’s thoughts became clearer.

As the Hidden Sect became larger and larger, the more disciples there were, the more conflict and trouble there might be. There had to be someone watching. However, when the disciples took in disciples of their own, there should be no need for anyone to especially manage the miscellaneous affairs.

After thinking, Han Jue closed his eyes and continued cultivating.

Dao attainment!

This was what he really cared about!

Three hundred years later.

Zhou Fan finally returned, but he was not alone.

With him were hundreds of thousands of humans.

Arriving in front of the Dao Field array formation of the Hundred Peak Immortal River, Zhou Fan emitted a powerful aura, forcing the nearby Connate lifeforms to not dare to approach.

“Master, I’m back!” Zhou Fan shouted.

Han Jue caught sight of the humans and frowned.

He couldn’t directly take them in. It would be fine if the number was small, but with so many people, it was almost the entire Human Race. If he took them in, the karma would be too great.

Moreover, wherever there were people, there would be conflicts!

Once he accepted them, there would be endless trouble in the future.

Han Jue’s voice reached Zhou Fan. “Why did you bring so many people?”

Zhou Fan replied, “Master, don’t worry. I won’t bring them into the Hidden Sect. I’ve already taught them for hundreds of years. I plan to let them stay nearby and make them leave after they become stronger.”