chapter 351-360

Chapter 351 Satisfactory Strength, Demise of the Zenith Heaven

Han Jue didn’t panic when facing Li Daokong. He smiled and said, “Senior is indeed powerful.”

Li Daokong smiled and asked, “Do you want to surpass me?”

“I want to, but I don’t have the ability.”

“If you want to surpass me, you need to take a strike from me. Take it. I’ll give you this position. If you can’t, go back and train more.”

“Come!” Han Jue said seriously. He knew that Li Daokong wasn’t making things difficult for him.

At this point, his Mystical Powers had already reached the Deity Realm. If he continued forward, he would probably reach the Zenith Heaven Realm.

Li Daokong waved his hand, and a sword Qi flew towards Han Jue.

This sword Qi was not spectacular, and its aura was average. However, it was extremely fast, so fast that Han Jue didn’t even have time to react.

Boom

Han Jue’s consciousness spun and returned to his body.

He suddenly opened his eyes.

He couldn’t even block a single strike?

Ridiculous!

Although Han Jue didn’t exert his full strength in the Sword Dao River, it could still show the difference between the two.

Of course, if they really fought, Li Daokong wouldn’t even be able to break through the defense of the 36th-grade Reincarnation World Destruction Black Lotus.

Han Jue perked up and continued to strengthen his other Sword Dao Mystical Powers.

He headed for the Sword Dao River each time, but when he encountered Li Daokong later, he did not receive any attacks.

The copy of Li Daokong in the Sword Dao River seemed to be the remnant of his will, not his true body.

Half a year later.

Han Jue raised his strength to the limit and began the simulation trial.

He would beat Li Xuan’ao first. Back at the Great Ultimate Hall, Li Xuan’ao was also there and Han Jue copied his data.

Li Xuan’ao couldn’t break through the defense of the 36th-grade Reincarnation World Destruction Black Lotus at all. Although Han Jue’s cultivation was inferior, he could still fight evenly using the Supreme Treasure.

It was worth mentioning that Li Xuan’ao’s cultivation was Six Mystic Divine Origin.

He wondered when this fellow would reach the Zenith Heaven Realm.

Han Jue always remembered that he had dug out the Chaotic Heavenly Dog’s eyes. He had to take revenge.

Three days later, Han Jue ended the simulation trial.

He couldn’t defeat a Zenith Heaven existence for the time being. However, with the 36th-grade Reincarnation World Destruction Black Lotus, he would not be insta-killed.

Most of the people in the Deity Realm were not his match. Without being able to break through the defense of the 36th-grade Reincarnation World Destruction Black Lotus, Han Jue could find an opportunity to win. A small number of Six Mystic Divine Origin cultivators could make Han Jue unable to move no matter how he fought.

Overall, Han Jue was still very satisfied.

Even if he had just entered the Deity Realm, he was not at the bottom.