Chapter 13

Wednesday's POV:

When I step out of the shower I hear my phone ringing. I wrap the towel around me and run to get it. It's Enid.

"Are you okay?" I say, worried something had happened.

"Yeah I'm fine just miss you. I'm surprised your still awake. Couldn't sleep?" She answered quietly, probably trying not to wake Yoko.

"Yeah."

"Same."

"I don't think we've slept separately in a couple months."

"I don't think so either. That's crazy." She laughs lightly. 

"Are you having fun with Yoko?"

"mm, it'd be more fun if you were here, Yoko fell asleep early and I can't stop thinking of you."

"Yeah..... yeah I was thinking of you too." 

--------- 

We talk on the phone for three hours straight. We both turn on our cameras and prop it up on our nightstands and lay on our sides. 

"We should probably go to bed." I say softly. 

She nods and I go to hang up.

"Can you stay on call?"

I smile slightly and bring the blanket up to my shoulder. I close my eyes and we both fall asleep. 

-------

"Wednesday?"

"hmm?" I answer half asleep. 

"I have to hang up now but I'll see you soon."

I open my eyes slightly. "Okay. I love you." I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 

She smiles. "I love you too."

She hung up the phone and I just sat there, staring into the darkness of my bedroom. The sun had started to rise, and the clock on my nightstand read 7:00 am. We had only managed to get three hours of sleep, and tomorrow is Monday - the start of a new week that would require us to be awake and alert. As much as I wanted to stay up and talk longer than we did, I knew that if we did, we would be setting ourselves up for failure tomorrow. I knew we couldn't afford to fall asleep in classes due to lack of sleep. 

Enid's POV:

After we hung up I got up to get a drink of water. 

"Did you guys sleep on face-time?" Yoko asks, scaring me. 

"Jesus Yoko, you scared the shit out of me." I look down at my shirt and notice I spilled my water all over me. "Yes we did."

"You guys are too cute." She said with a smile. 

I feel terrible that Yoko has to watch Weds and me be happy together while she is single. She puts on a brave face and says that she's okay, but I know that she's been dealing with a lot of self-esteem issues lately. I can tell that she's feeling lonely and I honestly think that having someone in her life who loves and supports her would be really beneficial.

 I want Yoko to be happy and to find someone who will make her smile and feel special. I think that a relationship could really help her to build her confidence, and I can tell that she's been wanting someone to share her life with. I want her to know that she deserves to be loved, and that she'll find someone who will appreciate her for all the wonderful things that she is.

 I just wish that I could do more to help her, but all I can do is encourage her to keep trying and to stay positive. I want her to know that she is loved and supported, and that she will find someone who loves her just as much as I love Wednesday.