Chapter 11

Wednesday's POV:

When I woke up Enid was already awake. She leans down and kisses me. I put my legs on either side of her hips and kiss her back. Our kisses deepen and our bodies press against each other. We hear a knock then the creak of the door, Yoko walks in. I jump to my feet as fast as I possibly could but there was no saving it, she just saw us mid make-out.

"Wow. You two are starting the day off nice." She said walking to Enid's side of the room.

"Well... you did say you wanted to see us kiss." Enid said with a nervous laugh.

I look at her then at the mirror by her bed. We are both bright red.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Yoko.

"Enid told me I could come by and get ready with her."

I look at Enid and she smiles innocently.

"I'm going to take a shower, you guys have fun." I say, going into our bathroom.

---------

I walk out of the bathroom and they are still getting ready. I brush my hair and Enid braids it. i hardly ever braid my own hair now, Enid never lets me.

"Awwww! She lets you braid her hair!" Yoko squeals.

"I don't exactly let her do it herself." Enid says, laughing.

----------(after school)

Yoko came to our dorm after our classes. I'm really getting tired of her being here, me and Enid hardly ever get alone time.

"Don't you have your own dorm?"

"Wednesday, be nice."

"It was just a question."

"Don't worry I'm going back soon." Yoko says laughing.

"No, you don't have to. You could spend the night here if you want." Enid says.

"Not if you want any physical touch from me." I say.

"Yoko you have to go back to your room." Enid says changing her mood.

Yoko laughs and heads back to her room. As soon as she left I flop on the bed.

"Thank god she's gone." I look at her. "I'm sorry I made her leave, I know you like her being here. But I also like being alone, with you of course."

"It's okay, you're worth it."

She walks up and stands between my knees. Shivers go up my spine. She bends down almost kissing me when Yoko opens the door again.

"Yoko!" We both yell at the same time.

"I'm sorry I left my phone!"

When she leaves Enid laughs and walks to my desk. She starts to open the drawer and I remember about the letter.

"No!" I yell. "Don't open that!"

"Wednesday, what are you hiding." She says jokingly.

"Nothing. It's for you, you can't know yet."

She smiles and walks back over to me. She bends down and kisses my neck. She makes her way down my neck onto my chest and back up to my jaw. She puts her lips by my ear and whispers "What's in the drawer?"

"You can't know." I say trying to hide the panic in my voice.

She steps back. "Pleeeeaaasseee!" She whines.

"Fine. But you can't tease me like that, you had me feeling things I haven't before."

She smiles and I hand her the letter.