Prologue

Dear Cecilia,

In life, the best stories are the ones we haven't experienced yet,
and I hope that you can be one of these stories.

Already, the prologue to the story of us
has me gripped and ready to write the rest, although i do not make a very skilled writer.

Perhaps our story will be a tragedy,
ending in tears and broken hearts.
Or maybe this will be one of those rare stories where a boy meets a girl.
They start slow, friendly, and distant,
and over time, fall hopelessly in love.
Whatever story we write,
I am happy to have just been in your pages.

Yours truly,

Liam

I put the pencil down and look at the scribbly written note one last time. This was it.
I've never belonged to the genius writers that roamed our world, expressing their thoughts in books and getting millions and millions of dollars for it.
To be honest, I've never even picked up a pencil beforehand.
But still i managed to write this shitty letter.
And now that i realize that ive written a letter to a blind person, i felt the urge to slap myself for my carelessness and stupidity.
Well then.
I take the note and rip it into shreds so not a single world could be recognized. This was just proof of my weakness. They waited for one mistake, so they could wipe me off this worlds surface.
I couldn't let that happen. I had to meet her again. Talk to her one more time. Hear her voice one last time.

She was my weakness. Nothing was the same anymore because of her.
I kill people for money. And she doesnt know.
I've always been alone. Until she came into my life, tearing my walls down like they were a card house.

I'm Liam Collins.

And this is my story..