Chapter Ten- The Dream and The Ring

CHAPTER TEN THE DREAM AND THE RING

                                                                    ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I didn't know what happened after I stopped Damien all I remember was that somehow I ended up banging the door screaming profanities at the top of my lungs. I soon got tired but I was still completely pissed I hope Damien didn't get in my mind. I started pacing the room like a mad man I didn't know what to do I needed a plan I needed to get out. I got distracted when how much my heart ached as I got closer to the window on the right of the room to the opposite side. When I get close to the window my heart ached less but when I got to the opposite side my heart ached more than ever.

That confused me but I didn't worry on that to much I couldn't keep my mind on one thing for a second. I was starting to notice that I looked around the bare empty room I found the mirror on the opposite side I found it earlier. It was also hung up onto the wall I walked over to look at myself I looked not too bad at least not yet. My eyes were getting darker and my face was slightly bruised same with my arms and legs that was bare.

I sighed I couldn't stop myself from wandering off towards the window I don't why but there was something about it. Every once in a while I found myself walking to the window there was bars on the outside so I couldn't escape through it. I soon started to get a headache ignoring it I focused on other things like what Eric and Dom were doing. Thinking about them made my heart ache but it also comforted me. The headache started to get harder and harder to ignore soon my attention was only on my headache.

'Sleep' I heard a voice in the back of my head say I shook my head as a wave of sleep wash over me I quickly recognized the voice. It was John 'You can't make me John' I answered back a wave of sleep washed over me again this time it was stronger. 'It's either sleep or death you choice' I could hear a smirk in his voice this time there was pain. I winced and grabbed my head in both my hands and stumbled over my feet. The pain was unbearable 'Stop! Stop! Stop!' I yelled back at him I heard him chuckle as I felt pain again.

I was unable to hold back a scream this time as I screamed in pain a wave of sleep quickly washed over me and I blacked out. I started to have a dream but yet it didn't seem like a dream more like a vision or something.

I was stumbling through the darkness both my hands were outstretched to my sides I felt leaves at my finger tips. I must be in the forest but I couldn't see were it was too dark I could barely make out shapes of the trees. As I kept walking straight I felt more safe I soon saw the moon shining bright in the sky as the trees cleared my view of the sky. The trees around me started to blur like they were flying pass me. Or I was flying passed them. I realized I started to run and I felt panic in the pit of my stomach like I couldn't run fast enough.

I stopped when I saw a figure in front of me I slowly walked closer the figure wasn't facing me I was able to make out the figure's shape. It was human I felt slight hope of who it could be "Eric?" my voice came out shaky like I have been crying. I felt something wet hit my cheeks I was crying I haven't noticed until I spoke. He quickly turned to face me I was able to see his face in the moon light and it was indeed Eric. He scanned the woods like he didn't see me my eyebrows came together in frustration "Eric" I called again my voice sounded like I was choking on my tears.

I stumbled towards him and his eyes quickly landed on me and took me in he looked amazed, relieved, and concerned. He pulled me into his chest and I broke into a sob his right arm was wrapped tightly around my waist and the other was drawing soothing circles on my back. 'Shh... it's okay baby' he cooed in my ear the sound of his voice made my heart melt I pulled myself closer to him afraid to let him go. I couldn't stop crying I noticed I could actually smell his mint and woodsy scent it comforted me a little. 'They're... hurting... me' I said between sobs a low growl of anger escaped him "Where are you baby you have to tell me" his voice cracked at the end.