Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love

Hello, Hello I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter you may read now :) Oh I found a picture of Mike :)

                                  CHAPTER EIGHT WELCOME TO HELL, LOVE

                                                    ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I groan my head is killing me I try to get up but my whole body hurts "E...Er...Eric?" I mumbled but I got no answer. "Eric?" I called again still no answer slowly I remember what happened I was taken away from him. I realized I was laying on the cold damp floor I slowly opened my eyes to a dark room I couldn't see a thing. I push myself upright on the floor though every movement hurts I noticed my breathing is labored I lean against the wall for support. I couldn't be back with Damien I couldn't I just couldn't this had to be a nightmare a really realistic nightmare. But to my disappointment the aching in my heart proved it wasn't I couldn't take the pain in my heart.

I started gasping for air it was getting harder to breathe I grip my chest I miss Eric so much and I haven't been away from him for long. Tears start flowing down my cheeks again as I think of Eric and the last memory of him. His eyes were full of worry and pain because he knew he was going to lose me the sob I was holding back then escaped me. I cried and cried so hard all night until I literally couldn't cry no more I was now hunched over holding my chest as my heart burned. I soon grew tried and fell into a dreamless sleep.

                                                            ERIC'S P.O.V 

The night I lost her I tried to run after her but Nicholas and Dom wouldn't let me but I still tried the whole pack had to pin me down. 'You will not go after her without my permission this is for your own good E.' Dom said in his Alpha voice. How could he keep me away from my mate!? She needs me I need to find her! I growled and pushed them off and I took off towards the pack house leaving everyone behind. 'E wait up!' Nicholas called I ignored him and pushed myself faster I got to the house in seconds. I grabbed my shorts from the bush in my mouth and I got ready to shift back 'E wait!' Dom called but I already shifted and pulled on my shorts.

 I ran into the house and up to my room the room was covered with Annabel's scent I locked the door and laid down on the bed just as I started to feel a burning pain in my chest. Dom was at the door knocking begging to let him in silent tears came down my face. The pain was unbearable like I was being shot in the heart a million times in a row. It's been hours and Dom finally stopped knocking on the door the pain slowly went down. It didn't stop but it became a little bearable I took in deep breaths of Annabel's scent from her side of the bed to calm me.

I was so worried about her what was Damien going to do with her and by what I heard what John said I wonder what he is going to do to. I instantly got infuriated by those thoughts a low growl came from my lips. I couldn't get the last memory of Annabel out my head her face was soaked with tears and she was screaming like she was in deep pain and I honestly felt the same pain. I was too tired to take a shower and I didn't want to get out the bed. Subconsciously I dug my nose closer to Annabel's scent before I dozed off to sleep.

                                                    ANNABEL'S P.O.V

"Annabel, Annabel wake up" a voice cooed I almost thought it was Eric but I quickly realized it wasn't "Annabel wake up Annabel" the voice cooed again. I groaned my head was groggy I slowly opened my eyes my vision was blurry. There were hands on my shoulders steadying me I shook my head and my vision slowly cleared and I focused on the person in front of me. I then realized who it was Damien I felt fear in the pit of my stomach he gave me an evil smile.