Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)

Hello, Hello I found a picture of Dom I hope you guys will love this chapter :) you may read now :)                  

                                      CHAPTER SEVEN THE CHASE (PART 2)

                                                 ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I woke up to bright light seeping into the room I groaned and buried my face into Eric's chest which I almost forgot that I was laying on. It must be in the early in the morning I must have been tired I couldn't sleep last night I was too worried about the plan. "Morning sleepy head" Eric whispered in my ear "Morning" I whispered back I didn't want to move from this spot I felt happy and safe right here. Too bad I cant as if Eric knew what I was thinking he pulled my closer to him and I heard a rumble in his chest.

He kissed my forehead "I love you" his said my heart fluttered at those words "I love you too" I said I could hear almost every emotion in Eric's voice. Concern, worry, love, and a lot more my voice sounded the same as well he must be worrying about me I know he is. I was worried about him, Dom, and the rest of the pack I hope no one would get hurt. Hopefully if the plan goes right than my problem with Damien would be over.

We stayed in our bed for a little longer until Dom came and knocked on the door "Sorry to interrupt but we need you guys downstairs" he called through the door. "We'll be right there" Eric called back I reluctantly got out the bed I really didn't want to Eric chuckled sensing my mood. I took a long hot shower then pulled on skinny jean and t-shirt I yanked a brush through my black hair and let it stay down. I walked out the bathroom and saw Eric waiting for me he was in dark jeans and a grey shirt his hair was a little wet and in every direction he looked so sexy.

He must have took a shower in the hallway bathroom I went straight into his arms he quickly embrace me. I nestled myself closer I know I should be optimistic but I know the plan wont go well heck I'll be lying to myself if I said we're get out of this alive! I knew someone was going to get hurt or I might get taken away either one is bound to happen. I was still thinking about that as we walked downstairs I was walking slower then Eric. I was too caught up in my thoughts that tripped over a step Eric caught me before I could land on my face.

"You okay?" he chuckled I nodded not bothering to look up at him once we reached the bottom Dom was waiting for us. "A few are coming with us the rest will stay here and protect the house if they get this far though I doubt it" he smirked at the end. I frowned he doesn't need to be cocky either way Damien is going to get me I just kno- stop thinking that way I scowled at myself. I really need to stop doubting everything and try be optimistic I never had hope for anything since Damien took me.

But I couldn't shake this feeling I got about this plan I'm praying that this works "Annabel come on" Dom called from the door. I  didn't notice they were already leaving I hurried to the door as I got to the door I saw Eric studying me with concerned eyes. I shook my head at him telling him I wasn't scared or anything I lied because I didn't want him to be worrying about me it was useless to.  

They all went behind a bush to shift come to think of it I haven't seen Eric or Dom in their wolf forms Eric appeared from the bushes first. Then Dom appear after him they looked beautiful I stared at them in shock. Eric's wolf was black and grey the two colors almost blended in together he was huge his eyes were a brown instead of green. Dom's wolf was blonde the same color as his hair there was a little black he was bigger than Eric.

Eric nuzzled me in my side yelped when I was brought out my thoughts he whimpered thinking he scared me but he didn't. I giggled I rubbed his head he laid down on all fours so I could climb on his back. Even if he was laying down he was still a little too tall as I struggled of getting up Dom help me up. Once I was in place I thanked Dom and he gave me a wolfy grin I smiled back then Eric stood up and then Dom took off and Eric was on his flank.