Chapter Fourteen- Spies

CHAPTER FOURTEEN SPIES

                                  ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I was still on the mattress I haven't move an inch my body was killing me the only time I left the room was when Mike and Cindy took me to the medic room so James could check on me. Each time I left the room I would cry in pain and let a flow of curses leave my lips. I wondered out loud why James couldn't come in my room instead he said that I needed to keep moving or my body will bee stiff and that all he needed was in the medic room.

They left me alone after those two times so I just stared at the ceiling for hours I haven't seen Damien since I woke up. I was glad but I kind of expected this because when he almost killed me before he left me alone for two days. I prayed it will be longer this time but something in me was telling me that it wouldn't and that I would see him again.

I turned to my side and groaned when it hurt there was a knock on the door I didn't have the energy to speak but they came in anyway. I turned my head slightly to see Cindy hesitating at the door once she noticed that I was looking at her she relaxed. "I thought you were asleep" she said sitting down at my feet. I sighed "I couldn't if I wanted to" I muttered and slowly moved into a sitting position pushing my back into the wall.

"I'm glad you came in here I was getting bored out of my mind" I said she smiled at me "I'm glad I was bored too" she said. I always thought of her like a mother and a best friend I loved being around her my stomach growled and I shifted uncomfortably. "Let me get you something to eat and a pain killer" she said standing up. "I don't need a pain killer" I said shaking my head she looked at me unsure and I gave her an reassuring look.

When she left the room I sighed I looked towards the window the sun was in the middle of the sky it must be the afternoon. I slowly stood and stumbled to the window once I reached it I leaned against it and looked out. I studied the land my eyes scanned across the yard I thought I saw something speed pass the corner of my eye.

I quickly looked at the tree line I didn't see anything the I saw something blur through the trees again all I new it was big and brown. My eyebrows come together in confusion what was that? There was a small voice yelling at me in the back of my head telling what it was but ignored it.

I slowly made my way back to the mattress when the door opened Cindy came in with a plate of food my stomach growled louder this time. She handed me the plate and I immediately started to devour it Cindy held out her hand to me and opened it. There was two pills I looked up at her "I said I didn't need them" I told her. "I know you were lying, now take them" she ordered I groaned and took the pills after that she took my plate and glass away.

"Thanks" I muttered looking out the window it was a while until Cindy spoke "I know" she whispered sitting next to me. I looked at her confused I found her staring out the window to "You want to be free from here I do too" she sighed. I got more confused "I don't understand your not a prisoner" I said she finally looked at me.

"I'm not I'm just a servant and I cant go anywhere only if Damien lets me.'' she seemed angry about that. "If you hate him why do you respect him?" I asked "Because he... saved me and my brother's life" she answered. That took me back did she just said Damien saved their life? Damien? The Damien that I know? Not likely, I must have looked like I didn't believe her because she continued. "We were dying from a disease we were born with doctors said that we would only live until we're twenty then Damien found us and believed we come be of use for him" she said.

"Are you sure it was Damien or a look-alike?" I asked smirking I couldn't help it but I was being kind of serious I wanted to know she was sure. Cindy chuckled and nodded "Yes I'm sure" she smiled "What happened then why don't you like him other then him making you feel like a prisoner?" I asked the smile faded. "He nearly killed my mate when we tired to leave him" she answered.

I heard anger and pain in her voice I nodded we didn't speak for a moment "Would you come with me if I ever escape?" I asked. She jumped at the sudden question and whipped her head to me I looked back at her waiting for an answer. But she just kept looking at me with shock all over her face she then shook her and cleared her throat. "Are you sure? Do you really want me to come?" she asked "Not just you Mike and James as well" I smiled she smiled back "That's sweet, I'll be sure to take you with us of we ever escape" she said.

With that she hugged me goodbye and left I realized she didn't answer my question I got worried why didn't she answer I thought she wanted to escape. She must have didn't believe I would escape but I had hope if Eric doesn't find me I escaped dozen of times I can do it again.

                                          SPY'S P.O.V

After Eric showed me the last blocker I started searching it took me hours until I found Annabel's scent almost masked with a vampire's scent. I started running in that direction as I ran I listened for anything. When I started going out a mile I thought I heard something off to my right a little further out it sounded like something shuffling.

I ignored it and kept going it was probably useless I went out pass a mile and I lost her scent I kept going hoping I'll pick it back up soon. But I didn't the sun was now in the middle of the sky it must be the afternoon. I huffed I don't know how long it would take to find her or how long they expect me to find her.

I decided to run back to where I started to get her scent again as I ran I felt something ram into my right side. I knocked down a few trees with me I stood and whimpered at the pain in my hind leg it felt slightly broken and bleeding. I shook it off and growled at whoever done that from the scent I knew it was a vampire.  

I must be close since they are already attacking he snarled back but I couldn't see him. I became highly aware of everything I scanned the trees. Then before I could defend myself he jumps on my back I try to pry him off me but he knocks me into a huge boulder head first. I whimper as I felt my skull crack from the impact and I slowly lose conscious.

============================================================================

Hey guys I have updated and I noticed I have a little over 1,000 reads yay! Thank you so much keep reading! I will update as soon as I can and I want to ask you something.... okay would you like a fight over Annabel or just let them yell and cuss each other out while trying to take her away? Who do you think the spy is? Oh and could you please suggest this book to anyone? it would mean a lot thanks! That's all for now little peeps bye!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!!

Thank You! :-)