Chapter Nine- Karma Isn't On My Side

CHAPTER NINE KARMA ISN'T ON MY SIDE

                                            ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I cried all night and I ached to be at Eric's side I tugged and tugged against my bounds but they wouldn't break. I have been in this room for the past four or five days without food or water and no one has came in here. My wounds were slowly healing but my body still ached at every movement I also never recovered my energy either. As I lay here I think of the pass few weeks I have been happy and I felt safe and then so quickly everything changed. I ended up back with Damien strapped to a table being tortured and having no food or water for days.

I chuckled to myself it seems that karma isn't on my side at all it only allowed me to see what being happy was like. Than all to quickly it pulled me back to hell I couldn't be happy for once can't I? I mean what do the fates have against me what in the world did I do to them? How come I wasn't allowed to be happy, to be safe, to be loved?

The only thing that seemed that I was allowed to be was hated, tortured, and seduced.

I hate my life honestly I think my life is pure shit I mean my life is just plan twisted and horrible there was nothing to look up to.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door finally opened I turned my head to see two people walking in. One was a women with blond hair and blue eyes the other was a man with brown hair and light brown eyes. They walked towards me once they reached me and the women reached for my bounds I panicked. "What are you doing?" I asked she stopped and looked at me with soft eyes "Damien told us to take you out this room" she answered.

She reached for my bonds again my eyes narrowed when she said Damien's name "Stop!" I almost yelled. She quickly stopped and looked at the man then back to me "I want to see Mike" I demanded in a tired voice. Her eyes widened then narrowed "You can't both of you will get in trouble" she said just as she was about to untied me I got ready to scream. The man stopped her they looked at each other for a while "I want to see Mike" I demanded again.

The woman looked at me again this time the man answered "Go ahead" he sighed she looked up at him with narrowed eyes. He whispered something to her that made her sigh and she left the room for a couple seconds. She soon returned with Mike I let out a relieved sigh once he saw me he came to my side. "What is it?" he asked I looked at the two they stood at the foot of the table then I looked back to Mike. "Can I trust them?" I asked in a small voice he immediately nodded "Of course" he said he gestured to the woman "She is my sister you can trust her and he is her mate" he said gesturing to the man.

I looked at them again I slowly recognize the resemblance between the woman and Mike they both had the same blue eyes. The same shape head and the same nose they were related I felt a little better. The woman finally untied me my body was numb so she had to help me sit up I looked at Mike and gave him a small smile.

"I'm Cindy" the woman said into my ear as she helped me to my feet I thanked her but clutched onto her because I couldn't stand on my own. She smiled warmly at me and I smiled back "Where are you taking me?'' I asked though I feared the answer. Cindy was just about to answer but Mike did "They will be taking you back to your room" he said staring at his sister. She was about to protest but she kept quiet Mike walked out the room "Oh and Cindy before you take her there please take her to the shower and give her something to eat." he said.

Cindy had to stop herself from protesting again she nodded and Mike left Cindy and her mate helped me walk down the hallway. I kept wincing every move burned or ached "James go get her something to eat we'll meet you in her room" she told him just as we reached the showers. He nodded and headed off to a different direction Cindy helped me with my clothes and helped me into the shower. She left to get new clothes I leaned against the wall as the warm water hit my skin I was grateful the cuts weren't fresh otherwise they would burn.