Chapter Four-The Past

Hello, Hello I found a picture close to what Eric looks like yay! ==============>

                                    CHAPTER FOUR-THE PAST

                                               ANNABEL'S P.O.V

We arrived at Emerald Park it look amazing the trees were a beautiful shade of green almost like emerald. There were children playing everything some on the playground and some having fun with their parents. We walked down the path hand in hand I kept looking at the children with their parents that reminded me why I wanted to come here. I looked around the park until I found something familiar. My eyes came across the far side of the park with a bench that had small vines crawling up the legs and, a tree curving over the top. I smiled when I found  what I was looking for and nudged Eric to follow me he looked at me confused.

Once we got to the bench I hesitated just a little before I sat down and motioned Eric to do the same. I sat there for a moment when my memory started to come back slowly. "Why did you want to come here?" he asked I smiled at him "Because this is the only memory I have of my parents". He was quiet for a little while I looked at the tree that curved just above us. It use to be my favorite tree I found something on one of the branches it looked like a mark. It said Annabel Carter in small handwriting once I saw that I started to remember something.

Little Annabel was playing with a boy she was being chased by him around the tree they were squealing with laughter. She tripped on her shoelace and fell she sat up on her butt and let out a small cry the boy quickly came to her side to aid her. "It's okay Annie let me help you" he helped her up and she smiled at her nickname he gave her. "Thank you" she hugged him he giggled and tickled her she let out a squeal and ran away from him. They took turns chasing each other around and stopped to rest against the tree.

Annabel found a sharp stick and picked it up and turned towards the boy who looked at her curiously. "What are you doing with that?" he asked she replied with a smiled then climbed the tree until she was safe on a strong branch. "What are you doing?" the boy asked again with more concern this time "Hold on" she called above him. She started to carve something into the tree when she was done she called for the boy "Okay come on up here" she waved.

The boy looked unsure but climbed the tree anyway once he reached to where Annabel was he sat beside her. "What is it Annie?'' he asked she pointed between them on the branch they were sitting on were two names carved into it. "That way we know that this our spot and that we will be best friends forever" she said putting her hands in the air at the last part for exaggeration. The boy laughed and nodded in agreement "Promise?" he held out his pinky "Promise" Annabel took his pinky with hers and intertwined them.

They climbed down from the tree just in time for Annabel to hear her name being called "Annabel come on it's time to go" she turned to see two strange figures coming towards her. But yet she knew them a huge smile came across her face when she answered back "Hi mommy, Hi daddy". A woman with bright blue eyes and blonde hair smiled at her. The man next to her had the same bright blue eyes and had dark black hair he smiled and scooped her up into a hug. She giggled as she was let down when she looked at her friend again she turned to her parents with a frown.

"Do I have to go I still want to play" she pouted "Sorry sweetheart but we have to go you have school in the morning" her mother said kissing her on the cheek. "Daddy please" she pouted again "Sorry maybe tomorrow" he smiled she sighed. Annabel turned towards the boy "Well I have to go bye Dommy see you at school" she hugged him. "Please stop calling me that" the boy wailed "You gave me a nickname it wont be fair if I didn't give you one" she hugged him again. "Okay bye Annie" he waved as she walked away with her parents.