Chapter Eighteen-The Warning

Hello, Hello I have something important to say; you guys have to read "The Betas Son and The Knights Daughter"  from SavisSoGrand the story is great and you have to read and tell her I sent you! .... Okay enjoy the chapter!                                         

                           CHAPTER EIGHTEEN THE WARNING

                                            ANNABEL'S P.O.V

After me and Robert spoke I reluctantly went back to my room I honestly didn't want to that dreadful memory still lingered in my head. As me and Cindy walk in I just stood there staring at the mattress as the memory flashed across my eyes. I cringed and walk over to the window I let my fingers dance across the glass as I look out into the woods.

Cindy came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder "You haven't ate in a few days I'll get you some food" she softly said. I nodded and watched her leave I looked back at the window forming a plan I had a way to warn Eric but it was a long shot.

If Eric can do it then so can I, I encouraged myself I sighed and concentrated hard.

I concentrated on getting into Eric's head as he did me when he did I felt like he saw what I was seeing I quickly shrugged that off. All I got was silence and a mild headache I sighed and tried again but it didn't work. I got more and more frustrated and mad the more it didn't work I noticed my ring started to glow brighter as well. I groaned and furiously tugged and tugged at the ring cursing when it didn't come off or when it hurt.

I stopped, damning Damien and the ring, maybe it only worked when one of us is in danger but a feeling in my stomach told me otherwise. The door opened and Cindy came in with a huge plate of food and a huge glass of water. I quickly took the plate and ate wildly once I was done I chugged down the water I whipped my face with the back of my hand. "Can I speak to Mike?" I asked she looked at me for a minute before she could speak  I did. "Please? I need to speak to him." I asked again "Okay I'll go get him" she said leaving with the dishes.

I went back to the window I had a feeling that I knew when they were coming, and it was soon, really soon. Mike had to help me talk to Eric the door soon opened again and Mike came in and I found myself in his arms. "You okay?" he asked "Yes" I answered I pulled away "What happened to..." I trailed off Mike slightly tensed "Damien stopped me from killing him, apparently he had some important things to do" he sounded pissed so I changed the subject.

Though this subject would make him more anxious "Can you please take the ring off me?" I asked "Annabel I can't-" I stopped his protest "Just for a second" I begged. He looked at me "I can't it's too dangerous for you" he said in a serious tone leaving no room to argue. I groaned and muttered something unintelligent I looked out the window and saw the sun starting to set.

As I watched the sun set I felt a pain in my stomach I had to warn Eric fast I had a feeling that they will be coming soon and something bad will happen.

                                                   ERIC'S P.O.V

I felt it, I felt her pain, panic, and desperateness and I saw through her eyes what she was going through. She was being raped! My mate was getting raped! I saw red and I lost control I shifted outside and ran towards her. I was growling and snarling trying to warn him to stop but I knew he couldn't hear me. I felt two wolves coming after me I quickly recognized them they were Dom and Nicholas. 'Eric what's-' Dom started to ask but was cut off by seeing what was in my head I could sense that they both were shocked.

I winced when I heard her high pitch screams and pleas that went ignored I huffed as I pushed myself faster. 'Wait we-' Nicholas tried but I cut him off 'NO!' I snarled just as I was about to cross the river I felt her calm down some, almost relieved. I tried to get back in her mind and I saw two vampires defending her. I stopped dead in my tracks and growled warning them to not touch my mate the female vampire got in front of Annabel and that's when I was cut off.

I growled in frustration at least I knew she was safe now but I need to get her back Dom and Nicholas caught up and looked at me. I ignored them and went back to the pack house we needed to decide how we will attack now. Once I reached the house I shifted jogged up to my room and pulled on some shorts. I went downstairs to find Dom talking to some pack members and Nick and Chris, Dom looked at me and nodded his head down towards the hall "Pack meeting" was all he said.

I followed him into the meeting room and sat next to him with Nicholas on the other side Chris sat next to me since he was fourth in command. Robert usually sat next to me but he wasn't here, I looked over the map trying to figure out we should attack. Just as I thought I made a strong plan a voice plays in my head. 'Eric don't..too dangerous' the voice was sweet but yet eager I knew it was Annabel. Her voice was breaking up I could hardly make out the words. 'Damien..will..kill you and..Dom' she said her voice was disappearing and I felt my eyebrows coming together in confusion.

My plan was to split the pack into two groups and attack them from behind and head on but then I felt her panic and concern. I guess we would have to go a little smaller Dom caught on to what I was doing and decided to help. We soon decided on a new plan "We will have four small groups, Eric, Nicholas, Chris, and I will each lead a group. We will also attack from different sides and whoever finds them first contacts the others." Dom told the pack. That sounds like a good plan but will it really work?

It has to work, I started tapping my fingers on the table anxiously as the meeting came to an end I got up and walked off to my room. Once I got in my room I grabbed a bag and put in some of Annabel's clothes for when we find her. I started pacing after I packed her clothes and took a shower I thought the shower would calm me but it didn't. I wanted to go after them now but it seemed like something was holding me back from doing so. Kind of like I was waiting for something if that make sense, I looked out the window and saw that the sun was starting to set.

Once the sun was down I went outside Dom, Nicholas, Chris, and the rest came out also and we got inot positions. We all shifted, Dom leading the way towards Annabel and Robert this is the time we were finally going to get them back.

========================================================================

Hey I updated since I'm now on spring break I might be updating more but don't hold me to my word. Okay until the next chapter my people! Oh and sorry this was too short but I had to cut it off somewhere. Bye!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank You! :-)