Chapter One- Runaway

Picture of pack house=====>              

                                 CHAPTER ONE- RUNAWAY

My legs were burning and my lungs ached for more oxygen I have been running for hours through the woods and the town. But I couldn't stop if I wanted to have freedom I had to keep running at least until I was far away from that hell hole. I broke through a crowd of people they all looked at me in horror some gasped. I know what they saw they saw a seventeen year old girl fair skin with tattered damp clothes, messy black long hair, dark blue eyes; my eyes used to be bright and covered with bruises, scars, and unhealed cuts. Some were still bleeding my whole body was throbbing in pain every time I move my body ached. I ignored the pain and the stares and kept running when I got to the corner of a dark alley I felt myself giving out. I stopped and leaned against the cold wall to catch my breath. No! I thought to myself Keep going your almost away from him your almost free! I pushed myself off the wall.

I started to run down the alley but I was shoved back against the wall I winced then there was a strong cold body pressed against mine. I froze in panic he found me I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to see him. "Open your eyes Annabel I want to see them" his deep husky voice whispered in my ear I felt his hand stroke my cheek. His grip tightened at my chin forcing me to obey him I slowly opened my eyes to see a well muscled man with brown hair, golden brown eyes, pale skin, he also has a small scar on the side of his face. He smiled at me then his face turned angry "I'm disappointed in you Annabel you shouldn't run away from me you know I'll find you" he almost growled.

Fear quickly took over my body I struggled against him but it was no use "I'm sorry Damien please don't hurt me I promise I won't do it again" I panicked. "That's what you said all the other times" he hissed I closed my eyes "I promise I won't do it again I promise I promise" I whispered. His lips trailed along the corner of my mouth to my jaw and to my shoulder. "You smell so delicious" he purred his lips trailed to my shoulder I felt his teeth cut my skin tears pricked my eyes but I forced them back. A little blood came out and he licked it off my shoulder and his eyes brightened with hunger "Please" I begged "Shhhh" he whispered and placed a finger on my lips.

The tears escaped and he smiled at the site of my tears  "Please just let me go" I cried. "I can't and I won't your too valuable too... special " he breathed in my scent again and smirked darkly at me. There was a sharp pain in my wrist he held my wrist so tight it was drawing blood I screamed and yanked at his hold. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" I screamed he snarled and jerked me towards him almost dislocating my shoulder and forcing me to follow. I kept yanking at his hold and screaming "Let me go! I don't want to be with you! I hat-" he slammed me hard against the wall. Knocking the air out my lungs "Shut up! No one is going to help you and no one even cares about you! Even your parents don't care about you if they did they would be looking for you but they're not it's been seven years and they haven't even attempted to find you! You are mine and you WILL obey me do you understand!" he snarled in my face.

I didn't answer I was still trying to catch my breath when I didn't answer fast enough for him he had me by the throat his grip tightening with every word. "Do you understand!" he snarled showing his fangs I quickly nodded "Yes I understand" I gasped as he let me go. I slowly looked up at him through my watery eyes his whole body seemed stiff and from the look on his face he seemed...afraid for once I have never seen him afraid. He snapped his head towards the alley and looked around wildly his eyes narrowed and a hiss escaped his lips. I was about to run since he was distracted but he caught my arm and pushed me back against the wall "Don't move." he growled.

I then heard a growl in the direction he was looking at he disappeared in that direction and I kept hearing snarling, growling, and things breaking. I quickly hid behind a dumpster next to me and brought my knees to my chest. I know I should run but it was no use of running away from Damien he would find me in a blink of an eye almost. The noise came closer to where I was then Damien's body was thrown in front of me. I yelped in surprise he got to his feet his eyes darted to me and to what was growling. "Fine" he snarled "But I am going to get her back" before he left he looked at me and said "When I get you back your life is going to be pure hell" and then he was gone.