Chapter Twenty One- Unknown

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE UNKNOWN

                                             UNKNOWN P.O.V 

"Sir?" John asked I turned around from my desk to face him I waited for him to continue "Damien is... dead" he finished. I sighed and shook my head "Did she get away?" I asked I already knew the answer "Yes sir" he answered I sighed again "That Damien couldn't never do things right" I breathed. I shuffled through the papers on my desk until I found what I'm looking for. "Here look for him and tell I need to talk to him" I said handing John a folder that had a picture and information about the person.

He nodded "Anything else?" he asked "Yes, you work for me now. So I advise you to never cross me." I warned. "Yes sir" he said bowing his head before he left my office once he left I cleaned up the papers from my desk and placed them in my drawer. After that I called for my assistant "Hello Lacey" I greeted as she walked in. "Sir" she greeted as she bowed her head I studied her, she was wearing a navy blue suit and her brown long hair was pulled back into a high pony tail.

"I need your help with something" I said she came up and sat down in a chair in front of my desk "With what?" she asked. "A little plan to get back something I lost" I said  she nodded and after a while we finished "Lacey, go and take care of that room" I said as she walked out "Yes sir" she answered. I got up and walked out after her I needed to check on a few things.

I found one of my best men with this pretty young girl with brown long hair, fair skin and blue eyes, he has no idea that she will be his mate and that he will have to change her. I smirked as I leaned against the door frame "Blade where is your brother?" I asked I noticed he tensed before he spoke. "He uh, died with Damien" he sighed "Really?" I asked he didn't answer "Are you sure?" I pushed he quickly looked at me then back at the girl.

He dismissed her and got up walking towards me "What do you mean? Dane died fighting with Damien." he sounded sure. I chuckled "Go find your brother and I'll show you what I mean" I said as I walked away. I need both him and his brother they are both good fighters Blade looked confused but he done what he was told.

"Sir" someone said from behind me I turned to see Lacey walking up to me I waited for her to continue. "John says he might need help his target isn't cooperating" she said I sighed "You can go, tell him that he can use force if needed" I said. She nodded and left it's time I speak with a old friend.

                                                          JOHN'S P.O.V

After he gave me the folder I looked through it to find a picture and some information on this guy that lives not to far from here. Lacey came with me as well, the drive there was silent but I didn't really mind. "Where did you come from?" Lacey asked breaking the silence "I use to work for Damien" I said I looked her over she seemed cute.

When she looked at me I quickly looked back at the road "You know, he would have killed you since Damien is dead he is the traitor after all " she said. I looked at her confused "He didn't though, you must be a high rank" she sounded thoughtful "I would have been killed, Damien is my brother" she whispered the last part. I studied her before I spoke "You must be important then" I said.

It was silent again before we said anything "You do look like him" I said she looked at me "What were you to Damien?" she asked clearly felt weird about that. "I was one of his best men, what about you?" I answered "Assistant" with that she stopped talking.

Just before we reached the house I turned around and headed off in the opposite direction "Where are going?" Lacey demanded. "He's not at his house he's at the park nearby" I answered "How do you know?" she sounded confused "It's a gift" I murmured.

We reached the park I read the sign it's Emerald Park as we walked through the park there were lot's of children running around. "There he is" Lacey said nodding her head to the left I looked to see a man with black and blue eyes he seemed to be looking for something. He looked somehow familiar but I quickly pushed it away as I walked up to him.

Once he saw us fear crossed his face then it quickly disappeared and his face went blank I tilted my head to side that looked familiar. Before we could reach him he took off in a different direction I sighed this might take a while. I ran after him and Lacey decided to wait, somehow he ran into the woods and dodging the trees barely. I had to tackle him to the ground to make him stop Lacey then decided to show up.

"I know both of you, I know what you are" he said as he shoved me "Then you should remember me well, it hasn't been long since our last meet" Lacey said glaring at him. He stopped moving and glared back at her "What do you want?" he demanded getting up. "Your brother would like to talk to you" she answered in a cold voice.

=========================================================================

Hey I have updated this is the last chapter and the sequel will be up soon after I get more reads and comments and votes. I'm so glad I have finished a book on wattpad and I love you guys for supporting. Okay goodbye my little peeps! :-)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank You! :-)