62. Clinic

Namjoon and Sakshi were currently at the clinic upon Namjoon's request since though she was fine right now , what Yeonjun said and Sakshi later explained had actually scared Namjoon quite well he wanted to make sure she was actually all right .

Doc: good evening to both of you so what seems to be the problem .

Sk: um mam  earlier in the morning I had almost collapsed but I was completely fine seconds before that.

She further explained what happened that morning along with Namjoon giving his inputs.

Sk: um I'm feeling fine now but just to make sure it's nothing serious , like the saying better safe than sorry.

Doc: hmm I understand. So let's run some tests and once the results are back we can discuss the issue if there is any . Sounds good ?

Sk: hmm.

Doc : ok so come with me miss.

The doctor ran some tests like blood test , urine test etc . And once the tests where down their went to her cabin where Namjoon was patiently waiting and awaited the results . Once the results arrived the doctor quickly scanned through all the reports and a small smile appeared on her face.

Nj: what is it doc , is she alright ?

Doc: yes she is alright , she is completely healthy infact they both are ...

Sk&Nj: huh ?

Doc: ah ya ... Were you both aware that Mrs. Kim is carrying .

Sk: what you mean ... I am .

Doc: yes your indeed pregnant , but I'm quite shocked you didn't notice earlier itself since you are in your 9th week of pregnancy.

Sk: ahh about that I was on birth control pills until  a few months back and after stopping them my menstrual cycle was yet to be back to regular and my hormones were also all over the place so I didn't really suspect anything

Doc: thts sounds plausible anyway would you like to have an ultra sound ?

Nj: yes we would love that. It would help to get the fact that we are going to be parents to sink into my mind.

Doc: don't worry your reaction is completely normal.

And with that the doctor took them to the scanning room and Sakshi layed down and lifted her top up jist enough to have her stomach out and the doctor applied the gel and began the scan . And after moving the apparatus around for few second the doctor finally found what she was looking for

Doc: there you go .... See that little black spot ? That's your baby. And looking at her heart beat the baby is developing well enough .

Nj: our baby ...

Sk: yes our baby.

Doc: let me get these images printed out along with a pamphlet with details about all the foods and restrictions. Then your free to leave come back in 3 weeks for your next check up . Also get these medicines... Don't worry they are just some vitamins which are hard to aquire through daily food items .

Nj& Sk: kk. Thank you mam

_______________________________

Sk: did all this really happened joon ?

Sakshi and Namjoon were on their way back to their apartment from the clinic.

Nj: what do u mean ?

Sk: all this feels like a dream, like who would have imagined that mustering enough courage to trust yet another stranger for the one last time and shout "Excuse me Sir" , would have lead me to here . Now I am married to the love of my life , who just happened to be the leader one of the biggest bands ever . I'm doing a work I love and now I'm going to start a family with you. All this feels like a dream.

Nj: aww .... This ain't dream. That small burst of courage that day lead you to me , which is one of the best things that ever happened . So thank you for shouting " Excuse me Sir" that day.

THE END

A/n: So that's the end of Excuse me Sir. Thank you for reading. Hope you guys enjoyed the story. I'll may be update with a epilogue or bonus chapter later.