26. Moving in

A few months had passed after Sakshi came back from India nd Namjoon had been asking Sakshi to move in with him for a few weeks now and two days back Sakshi finally agreed to move in with him as she too felt that would help them see each other more often and would be better than sneaking around like they had been doing for the last 1 year  since  they became a couple.

So today she was finally moving in to Namjoon's apartment . But sadly Namjoon couldn't be there with her to help her settle in. But he did apologize many times and promised to show her around once he was back and to try and get back as early as possible. Even though Sakshi assured him it was completely fine .

_______________________________

Once Sakshi was done put all her things into their respective places in her new room it was almost 5 pm so she ate a rlly late lunch with some  chapati and kimchi which was something she tried and liked before
And once done with that she decided to make some for Namjoon to eat whe he get back as from all the cans and take away cartons she found she was sure Namjoon mostly eats out of gets take aways on his way back.

She searched his pantry and came to the conclusion that she had enough things to make DakGomtang (Chicken Soup) and Kimchi Fried rice .

_______________________________

Namjoon had just got back from the company nd had let himself in with his keys . He made sure to make minimum noise as possible since he wanted to surprise Sakshi but he was the one surprised when he saw Sakshi moving around in the kitchen so comfortably making something while humming a tune quite familiar to him.

Nj: is tht the new staykids song ?

Sk: shit you scared me and ya it's the news Skz song . It's rlly catchy isn't it.

Nj: yup by the way what are you making ? It smells tasty.

Sk: it's DakGomtang and Kimchi Fried rice. Go get fresh and come I will set the table by that time. Then we can eat together.

Nj: sounds good I'll be down in 10.

Sk: ok...

-----------------

Once Namjoon finished showering and changed into comfort clothes he came down and saw Sakshi had finished setting the table and was waiting for him so that they both could eat their dinner. He quickly sat down and both of them started eating Sakshi's cooking.

Nj: damn I was rlly hungry b4 now I'm completely full. The food was rlly good especially the soup. Thank you for preparing all this even though u might have been tired after getting settled into the new rooms arranging everything and stuff.

Sk: it was no biggie I was done by evening Nd had enough time to rest b4 starting on dinner.

Nj: but still thnq .

Sk: your welcome.

After dinner Namjoon offered to do the dishes since Sakshi cooked . Though she tried to object Namjoon convinced her in the end so Sakshi stayed in the kitchen while he did the dishes and later both of them went to their respective rooms.