54. Mehendi

Normal: eng
slanded: Korean
underlined: Hindi

Unlike her usual self when in India , thta day Sakshi woke up earlier than usual , by 6 am she was up and ready to go on with the day. After being done with all her morning routines and all she went down into the kitchen to help her mom with breakfast .

Mom: kya ho gayi tuje , subah itna jaldi ud gayi aur kitchen mein help karne aa gayi ?

Trans: what happened to you. Your up this early and came to help out in the kitchen

Sk: muje kuch nahi hua mommy ji , mein bas good mood mei hoon tho socha aake apko help kar lethi hoo.

Trans: nothing happened to me mum. I'm just in a good mood so thought why not just come help you.

Mom: hmm. Mehendi hai teri , sham go jaldi taiyyar hona. 5 baje mehendi artist aayegi.

Trans: kk ... It's your mehendi today. Get ready quickly in evening . The mehendi artist will be here by 5 pm.

Sk: tab thak ready ho ja-oongi ma.

Trans: I'll be ready by then.

And with that Sakshi left to go look for her beloved niece Arati who had now start flipping over to lay on her stomach . Sakshi going Jhanvi and Aru on the floor of their hall upstairs with Arati laying on s grass mat. Babbling something to Jhanvi who was sitting near her. She was using her both her arms and legs swinging them different ways trying to convey whatever she was babbling about to her mom . Sakshi found this scene quite cute and let out a chuckle which cause Jhanvi to noticed her presence.

Jhv: ahh didi... Good morning.

Sk: tum dono bohot cute tha abhi . Aru ko tho mein bohot miss karoongi jab mein vapas Korea jayengi.

Trans: you both look so cute just right now. I'm gonna really miss aru when I go back to Korea

Jhv: I'm sure wo aur ham sab apko bhi miss karengi.

Trans: I'm sure she and everyone else will miss you lots

Sk: hmm anyway. Breakfast ready hein tu waha chal mein baki sabko bolke aati hoon.

Trans: breakfast is ready , you go there I'll come after telling everyone else.

_______________________________

Sakshi was now getting ready for the mehendi ceremony. It was around 30 minutes before the time the mehendi artist was supposed to arrive so Sakshi was in a little bit of a rush. But luckily she finished around 15 minutes before the said time and around at ten minutes to 5 'o' clock her friends had began to arrive all complementing her look . Hrithik was incharge of music for the that evening and he was doing a great job at tht , 'perks of having a brother with similar music interest as you thought Sakshi. Once the mehendi artist arrived someone pulled you towards the seat arranged for you for the event and the artist began their works leaving Sakshi's hands and legs covered with Henna by the time they were done . And with that another night of fun and games began which on till quite late at night. Namjoon had called in between catch up with what was happening and to possible to see you Henna designs but you refused to show him until the next day at the haldi. Telling him about it was when it finally dawned on you that tomorrow was your haldi and that the you were getting married to Namjoon the day after  that. This realisation added on to the multiple reasons which kept the sweet smile on your face from going away.

After the event was done Sakshi went to take a shower before wearing her PJs and crashing into her bed to gey some sleep.

_______________________________

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Her mehendi designs 👆