33. Aunties

After Sakshi finished her breakfast she quickly went upto her room to get ready . And when she came down Namjoon was left in awe , though that was a common occurrence , to Namjoon Sakshi looked like a princess no matter what she wore.

 And when she came down Namjoon was left in awe , though that was a common occurrence , to Namjoon Sakshi looked like a princess no matter what she wore

H

er outfit 👆

Sk: mumma I'm leaving for the wedding please keep Namjoon company kk

Mom: I'll surely do that now shoo leave b4 you get late for the wedding

Sk: ahh ok ok I'm leaving. Bye babe , bye mumma .

Saying that she left for the function and Namjoon started scrolling his phone catching up with the members and the company about what all is happening after a while he went to the room given to him and took out his lyrics book and tried coming up with some new ideas for future songs .

While on the other hand Sakshi was with her friends and catching up with people she had not seen in a such a long time . But like at almost every indian function some old aunties approached her and soon as she saw them come she knew these people would have nothing nice to say .

Ant1: Oh my , it's been so long haven't it Sakshi.

Sk: ahh yes aunty how are you doing ?

Ant1: oh I'm doing great . By the way I heard you went abroad to complete your studies.

Sk: ah yes I've been in Korea for the last few years.

Ant1: you know I don't know why Gurupriya can't understand , like why would she sent you abroad , when your this pretty and skilled in all the house hold chores she could have just wed u off. Ya know it won't look good when people get to see that girl are not kept under control . Like what's the use of all this education for a girl.

Sk: um aunt I didn't understand what you mean by statement.

Aunt 2: kid a girls place is at home looking after home and family , all this education is of no use at the end of the day you will be wed of to some , if u got lucky , Rich boy and he will handle the finance and make a living for u .

Aunt 3: exactly it does not look good when a lady is working despite being married.

Aunt 4: you guys are just wasting ur time trying to advice a stupid girl like that. The Singh family does not have any care of what society thinks. Look her little brother got the girl from the other street pregnant. And they are letting their daughter go out and date and work and higher education , such shit when she is clearly at the age to be married of .

Sk: um no respect at all I'm saying this fuck off , understand one thing my family is not backwards nd not narrow minded like u guys . And don't u ever say something wrong about my Ritu or Jhanvi. And yes I'm going to work , yes I'm gonna travel like a free bird and I'm dating a really nice man who have no problem with me working. Understand one thing I'm not that little girl I was the last time I saw u . I'm a legal adult who have the right to chose the life I want. So don't think I won't talk back and I'm here to enjoy my friends wedding pls don't ruin my mood .

Aunts 1,2,3&4: some bitch she is , disgrace to our society. She will got to hell .