18. Date.

Friday came quietly quickly for Sakshi , ans though she was like really excited to go on a date she was equally or more nervous about the same . She really liked Namjoon and she didn't want to blow this chance by acting weird or something.

But just as she saw Namjoon's face all her worries flew away , she thought to herself ' he is the same guy I have hung out with multiple time the only thing that's gonna be different is that we both know we have feelings for each other. '  So with that confidence she greeted Namjoon a good evening and they both left for their date.

They both got into Sakshi's car and once again she tried to get him to tell her where they were going.

Sk: come on joon tell us where we are going . I need to drive us there .

Nj: these are times I wish I had a license.

Sk: hey I like drive us around when we hang out. Now tell me .

Nj: nope I won't tell you I will just give you directions one by one as we reach each spot.

Sk: your adamant about keeping the destination a mystery as long you can huh. No problem now tell me where to go.

Nj: first just take us to the junction near restaurant we went to for your b'day.

Sk: kk let's go ..

_______________________________

After many landmarks , "go straight"s and left & right turns later they had finally reached their destination which a picnic spot with a clif over looking a beach. And the sea was shining due to the presence of some organisms exhibiting bioluminescence.

Sk: wow Namjoon this looks beautiful.

Nj: I know that's why I specially selected this spot for our date.

Sk: thank you I absolutely loved it.

Nj: I'm glad you did. Now you know I'm not that great of a cook. But I wanted to make something for you but I didn't want to burn down the kitchen so I made peanut butter and jelly sandwich and chocolate spread sandwich 2 each . And luckily I didn't end up getting the toaster on fire.

Sk: oh shut up your not that bad. And it's the thought that counts.

Nj: believe me most times I'm that bad but your right let's just leave it . And talk about something else. So hows your college life going.

Sk: It's fun sometimes and a pain in the ass other times. But I'm studying something I like so it ain't that burdening.

Nj: I'm glad to hear that. Your graduating this year right ?

Sk: in the first half of 2022 so next year to be precise but yup it's my final year of Uni . Can't believe how fast time went by.

Nj: true I feel like I met you just 3 /4 days back not around 3 years back.

Sk: ahh by the way the sandwich is really yummy .

Nj: why thank you m'lady

Sk: don't do that .

Nj: anyway wanna take a stroll through the beach.

Sk: I'm in let's go

Ans like that they both walked around in the sand talking about different things. And just having a great time. Later they went back home and.

Sk: today was a great night . I rlly enjoyed the time with you

Nj: I did too. I've always enjoyed spending time with you. Umm hey...

Sk: ya ?

Nj: can I um .....

Sakshi had noticed how Namjoon's gaze had gone to her lips nd honestly speaking she wanted the same .

Sk: ya I'd like that.

And that was all the affirmation Namjoon needed to close the gap between them as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss. And she quickly responded to the kiss . They separated after sometime .

Sk: ahh... Once again thanks for a great night. Also bye go back safely kk.

Nj: my pleasure and  don't worry I'll take care. Bye ~~💕

_______________________________

Their outfits for the date 👇

Sakshi

Namjoon

Namjoon