38. Breakfast

The next day evening Namjoon was back from where ever he had gone and surprisingly he seemed to be in a good mood and so Sakshi was also happy.

Sk: hey babe how was ur journey ?

Nj: it went well . I finished what I wanted to do and don't ask I'll tell you later

Sk: sure also u must be tired go get fresh and come down I'll prepare something for u to eat

Nj: sounds good .

__________________

Nj: mhhh it smells nice whatcha making ?

Sk: I'm done making it , but anyway it's mashed potatoes and roasted beef

Nj: nice... Come sit let's eat together ...

Sk: one sec I'll come now . Lemme bring water...... And done now let's eat.

Nj: thnx for the food sweets

Sk: whts with the nick names all of a sudden.

Nj: no reason just felt like it.

Sk: ok then now eat ....

_______________________________

After they were done with the food they both decided to watch a movie and Namjoon let and even insisted Sakshi to choose a bollywood of her liking and she decided to go with De De Pyar De which was a funny yet emotional movie both of them got the popcorn Nd got comfortable on the couch as the movie started .

After the movie was over Namjoon carried Sakshi who was on the verge of falling asleep to their bedroom and layed beside her , he assumed she might be tired from work and then coming home and preparing the food and all  for him and it was really late too.....   Soon both of them sound asleep , cuddled into each other.

The next day Namjoon was woken up by Sakshi's alarm , he quickly turned it off and made sure Sakshi was still comfortably sleeping and went into the bathroom and after being done with all his morning routine he went down into their kitchen and looked up Indian breakfast recipes and decided to make poori and egg and onion roast and also prepared some milk tea for Sakshi. After he was done he went up to his room to wake up Sakshi.

Nj: baby wake up its morning..

Sk: mmm... (Whining) 5 minutes more ...

Nj: nope... Baby wake up I've made breakfast.

Sk: ahh joonie , I'm up I'm up I'll be down in 5 lemme go brush , bath and stuff.

Nj: ok I'll be down

As Sakshi told she quickly went to finish brushing , bathing etc. And got dressed before going down. And upon reaching downstairs she noticed the dinning table and what their breakfast was.

Sk: wait u made this ?

Nj: yup.

Sk: really?  thnk u joon ..

Nj: it was my pleasure , and seeing your face light up with happiness more than enough for me so now let's sit down and start eating.

Sk: aww.... Ur so sweet but your right let's dig in I can't wait to taste this I'm sure it will be awesome cause u made it with love .

With tht they both sat down and started eating and Sakshi finished it all with a smile on her face she didn't even mind that the poori was a little too hard cause she knew how much effort Namjoon would have put in to prepare this for her.