42. Taj Mahal

By around 5:30 am both of them woke up and finished all their morning routines before getting dressed , Sakshi wearing a beautiful red saree that was in the package Namjoon gave her and Namjoon wearing a matching red turtle neck top with black jeans

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Namjoon's outfit 👆

Namjoon's outfit 👆

Sk: atleast now tell me where we are going

The couple were done getting ready and we're now walking to their destination which Sakshi was yet to know where it is ?

Nj: just a few more minutes and you can see for yourself . Also walk quickly the faster we get there the better .

And like that both of them started walking again with Sakshi annoying Namjoon every couple of minutes asking where they were going and when finally they reached their destination the look on her face was priceless.

Sk: don't tell me. Really Taj Mahal...

Nj: yup I remember you telling me about how much you like coming here and about how you wanted to visit here with your lover , you told me back then when we were starting to become friends . So I brought u here , I know I've been ignoring you for some days and I wanted to make it up to you.

Sk: aww u remembered thank u so much Joonie I love u so much and it's ok I know you might have had your reasons anyway come one let's get inside.

After going through security checks and stuff they were finally inside the compound of the historical monument. Sakshi was skipping ahead in front of Joon but not that far either they could still hear each other when talking and Sakshi was explaining everything to Namjoon the story behind Taj Mahal , and some fun memories she had about visiting the monument with her family and Friends etc. As they reached the big arch leading up to  the proper building of Taj Mahal , Namjoon suddenly closed the distance between them as he pulled Sakshi into a back hug.

Sk: what are u doing joon ?

Nj: You know I love you so much right.

Sk: ya

Nj: well there are some more things that you should know. Like how every morning when I see your face it feels like my entire day is going to be a good one , I love how smile nd laugh so freely when ur happy like a child , I love how even when you had to go through many difficulties with people misunderstanding you while dating me , you still found the positive in all of them and stuck with me , I love how with me even uttering a word you know exactly what I want , I love I can be just the simple Namjoon with you , I love how you take care of other as if they are ur own brothers . And today I have one thing I wanna ask you.

Saying this Namjoon backs away and Sakshi turns around to see what was happening and as soon as she sees what Namjoon was doing her eyes welled up with tears at the same time her palms attached themselves to her lips in shock and in front of her was Namjoon down on one knee with a ring in his hand

Nj: Sakshi , my best friend, my baby , my everything , I love you so much and I see my forever with u so will u marry me ?

Sk: I seriously , I love u too joon nd yes I'll marry you .

Saying this Sakshi pulled Namjoon up and crashed her lip on to his , Namjoon soon responded to the kiss deepening it .

*Cough* *cough*

Sk: huh ... Wait Hritik?

Hrit: hi didi and congratulations to both of you .

Sk: thnq but how did u get here nd is it only you ?

Hrit: ya it's only me Namjoon hyung had asked me to come here to capturing this moment for u two.

Sk: aww thank u Ritu.

Hrit: you're welcome anyway I got to go . Everyone back home is expecting you tomorrow don't leave us hanging ok.

Sk: ok .

With tht Hritik left while Namjoon ans Sakshi continued their tour of Taj Mahal but more careful this time since it was getting more crowded , so after a few more minutes they left and went back to the house they were staying at and as soon as they entered Namjoon pulled Sakshi into a kiss and one thing led to another Nd they ended up celebrating their engagement in a slightly more private and a lil Spicier way (if you know what I mean)