15. Missing each other

The next 1 year passed too slow for Sakshi as she had never realised how much she had got used to having Namjoon around . And now she was terribly missing the said idol as due to time difference whenever Namjoon would have time to chat or call Sakshi would be in her classes or fast asleep and while she had time Namjoon would either be in dance practice , performing or sleeping. But as weeks and months passed by Sakshi got used to this way of things as she herself didn't have much time to worry about all other things as her exams and assignments were taking up a good portion of her time and therefore she was always too tired or sleepy or too busy to be sad about missing her friend.

On the other hand Namjoon was also missing Sakshi as he too had gotten used to their frequent gatherings and all , Sakshi gave him an escape from his duties and idol persona. Though a fan Sakshi had never treated Namjoon as just an idol. He was her friend first before anything and that's what had made Namjoon grow closer to the said girl. She would cheer him up when he was down about some mistakes he made in dance or his rapping or anything in general. Though Namjoon himself had said it many time sometimes it was hard for him to remember his own words that it's not necessary to be perfect , you are great just the way you are , especially when he worked in the entertainment industry and his every word and every action was always dissected and interpreted in multiple ways by the public and the internet. But Sakshi reminded him that those people criticize him not because he is not good enough but because they just wanted to point their negativity on to someone. Though his band mates do the same too,  sometimes as idols themselves they too forgets this.

_______________________________

Sakshi had just got back from university but unlike usual she didn't appear too tired as a sweet smile was resting on her face ever since she checked her phone after University was over for that day. And the reason for her happiness was none other than Namjoon. He had messaged her that he and the others were returning today even though they were said to arrive the next day as their last concert for the Map of the soul 7 tour was in Seoul the day after that. And he had also invited her to go out for a drink after the concert. And Sakshi was really excited for it. So that night Sakshi went to bed with a smile on her face even though she was really tired.