Valentine's Day With Them

There are more than gifts with each one.As always there is a one-shot.
❤️💚💛💙
I'm adding SEAMUS FINNEGAN!!!!

Harry Potter (Harry's P.O.V)
⬇️His gift⬇️

Valentines day has never been fun for me

Valentines day has never been fun for me. I used to spend it in a cupboard until Hogwarts. After that I tried to stay in my room.
A few years ago I asked Y/N out, and she said yes. She is also obsessed with this holiday. I don't get it but if Y/N likes it then I'll celebrate it with her.

"Hey Harry,"She greeted. I quickly put her letters in my bag. "Oh,hey Y/N,"I responded.
She looked at me funny but took a seat next to me anyway.
"So, I was thinking that since Valentine's day is hard for you maybe we could just stay in today?"She suggested. I looked at this girl with admiration. Her tone wasn't one of pity but one of genuine concern and love.

"Earth to Harry,"She giggled waving her hand in my face. I quickly snapped out of it. "Sorry. Anyways are you sure you're okay with spending it doing nothing again?"I asked.
"I wouldn't call it nothing. I just like spending time with you."
I felt my heart absolutely melt. Unfortunately, I do have to finish her gift so I can't just sit here with her.

"I love you, but I've gotta get to my dorm. Can I pick you up from yours at 5?"I asked. "Did you forget about the giant slide that appears? I'll just be in the common room."
I looked around the corner before sprinting up to my room.

The dorm was completely empty. Neville was with Ginny,Ron was with Hermione,Dean was with Seamus, and Fred and George were doing God knows what. That means it's just me and my girl.

I'd been working for a few hours. It was easy to know why I love her but putting things into words wasn't exactly my strong suit. I groaned and knew I had to figure out how to do that on a time limit.

~Time Skip~

I finally finished and looked at the time. It's 6:00 which means I'm late! I ran down the stairs to see her asleep. She looked so peaceful that waking her up was going to be hard. Not to mention I'm an hour late, and she could have anybody she wanted. There's nothing special about me, and I just completely messed up one of her favorite days.

She stirred in her sleep before turning over. I tapped her shoulder, but she was knocked out. I started shaking her, and it worked that time."Oh,hey Harry. I just ended up falling asleep."
"I am so sorry I'm late Y/N. I was just working on your letters and didn't look at the time. I know I screwed up especially since you love Valentine's day. I completely understand if you want to leave,"I ranted. Her face fell, and I felt my world completely shatter.