The First Kiss

~Harry Potter~(Your P.O.V)

I was hanging out Harry after school while the Dursleys were on vacation. We agreed to meet at the park and bring each other food. He knows that I babysit to keep food on the table, and I know the Dursleys starve him.

He showed up a few minutes late with a bag of food. I waved him over to sit by me on the swing. He rushed towards me and almost knocked me off the swing. "Harrold,You broke your again,"I sighed. "That's what magic is for. When we can use it in two weeks,"He exclaimed. "Lucky for you I brought tape."

I told him to stay still as I taped them to make sure they would still fit his face. We came extremly close and we studied each other faces. I studied his face and took everything in. His emerald eyes were captivating, and I never wanted to stop holding him. Without thinking I pressed my lips against his. It was short and gentle. I felt like we were the only people in the world.

We pulled away, and he couldn't stop grinning. I sat on the swing next to him and grabbed his hand without letting go for the rest of the time we were there.

~Ron Weasley~

I don't know why, but I let Seamus drag me to his friends party. Everyone knew each other and was having a good time. Even Hermione was talking to Pansy. I grabbed a cup of punch and took a seat on the couch. Someone sat next to me, and I looked over to see Ron.

"You bored too?"I asked. "Yeah, I think you're the first sober person I met. Who dragged you here?"He asked. "My brother. What about you?"I replied. "Fred and George told me I need to get out of the house like I'm a 3 year old,"He joked. "Let's leave them,"I suggested. "Gladly,"He answered before taking my hand to get off the couch.

We walked around Hogwarts for a bit before going into an empty classroom to catch our breaths. Eventually we got to the subject of first kisses. I found out he hadn't had his either.

"Do you want to try? We've been dating for a while now and all?"He said before scratching the back of his head. I nodded and connected his lips to mine. Every nerve I had went away. It was short and tender. I pulled away and he had a goofy grin on his face, and I know I did too.

~Hermione Granger~(Your P.O.V)

Hermione and I were celebrating Halloween together. We were to old for costumes so we agreed to stay in. She was showing me muggle movies and chose one called The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Is this a Christmas or Halloween movie?"I asked. "It's a bit of both, but it's my favorite,"She remarked. I nodded, and she put the DVD in a cool thing that ate it. "Where did it go?"I asked amazed. "It just plays the movie for us."

After a bit I was getting cold. I snuggled up to her, and she wrapped an arm around me. I glanced up to see her observing me. She didn't blush like she usually did. Instead she leaned down and softly kissed my lips. It only lasted a second, but it was the most thing I've ever felt before
We both looked at each other before I put my head on her shoulder and spent the whole night watching movies with her.

~Fred Weasley~

It was a pretty cloudy day so most people were inside. I wasn't though. I dragged Fred outside making sure we were both wearing rain boots and jackets.

"What's so great about rain?"He complained. "It's my favorite weather. Nobodys goes outside in it so I usually enjoy it by myself,"I told him. "I'm the lucky person huh?"He teased. "Indeed kind sir,"I teased back. After making him walk to the edge of the Forbiden Forest it started poring down. I took my hood down and spun around in it. Fred rolled his eyes before joining me.