Secret D.M(part2)

Draco's P.O.V

I got back and quietly said the common room password. I still had one of Y/N's cookies in my hand. I don't know how she does it.

"Where have you been off to?"I heard Pansy ask. "None of your business,"I said coldly. "It is now that I have this,"She taunted,holding up a photo of me and Y/N. I felt my face drop.

"You dump here or this is everywhere,"She threatened. "Goodnight Parkinson,"I snapped,before heading up to my dorm.

Your P.O.V

I received a note from Draco to meet him a little out of school grounds at midnight. I'm so excited. Ginny told me to be careful and off I went.

I arrived to see nobody there. That's odd. He's always very punctual. I'm usually the late one. I just took a seat and waited for a bit. I started to feel my eyes droop a bit but shot up when I heard footsteps coming my way.

Then,there were more and more. That's the last thing I remember.

~Time Skip~

I woke up unable to move. It was dark and freezing. The fact that I was on a tile floor wasn't doing me any favors.

"Look who's up,"I heard a voice say. I still couldn't move my head. I heard multiple footsteps around me. A women was towering over me. "Let her move Bella,"I heard a male voice say. She cackled, and I was turned around to see Lucious.

"You have corrupted my son. That cannot happen. It's a good thing in some ways, because now we have one of Potters friends."

"I don't know what you're talking about,"I said quietly. "You foolish girl,"Bella spat,pulling out her wand.

"Stop. Bring them in,"Lucious said. I looked up to see Harry,Ron, and Hermione.

"Let them go,"I begged. "We have one other surprise. Bring him in,"One of them said.
I saw the door open and in entered Draco.

"Y/N? Why is she here?"He asked. "You know thia girl?"He asked. He remained silent.

"Take them down. And put that girl in a separate cell,"He added. I shook my head refusing to cry. They had us bound like cattle and carried us down to a dungeon.

"Y/N,how'd they know us?"Hermione asked,through tears. I broke down and couldn't answer. I brought my friends to a painful,tortious, death.

"Here she is Draco. Do the honors,"Someone said. "I can't,"He told them. "Can't! What do you mean you can't? You know how important the Dark Lord is and you can't?"Bella kept asking. "No,"He repeated.

"More for me than. CRUCIO,"She yelled. I let out screams and fell to the floor. "What do you know?"She snapped. I could taste my tears along with blood in my mouth.

"Would you like a go Lucious?"She asked. Without a word he took the wand and yelled "CRUCIO."

I waited for the impact but nothing came. I heard a loud shriek and felt someone grab my hand. Then, I hit hard ground.

I looked up to see my friends looking for some kind of explanation.

"Look,I really don't expect forgiveness, but I love Y/N. Don't blame her for what happened. I asked her out and dragged her into this,"He rambled.

Mt friends all looked at each other. I pulled my knees to my chest and could only watch.

"Y/N,are you alright love?"I heard Draco whisper. I slightly nodded my head.

"Let me help Draco,"I heard Hermione say. I looked up in shock to see Draco staring. He could only nod and they carried me to a small cottage.

"For what it's worth,I'm sorry. I'm sorry to all of you. I know you can't forgive me but I want you all to know,"He told them. "I saw how you looked at my friend. You're alright mate. If you hurt her though,"I won't," Draco told Ron. He nodded.

"What happened? Never mind,come in inside,"Bill answered. I didn't even realize someone knocked on the door.

"What iz de matter?"I heard Fleur ask. "Hurt kids here. Can you show them to the room sweet heart?"Bill asked her. She nodded, and we all followed her.

"Zank God you came,"She told us. As she left I saw Harry hold out his hand. "I'm Harry Potter."