First I Love You

Harry Potter

It was a bright sunny day. I put on about three coats of sunblock and it's only two. The water from the pool was too warm so that Harry suggested we go in my house for some lemonade.

"It's been a while. You want some popsicles to?"My mom offered. I nodded eagerly as she handed me a purple one and Harry a yellow one.

Once we finished half a pitcher of lemonade and two more popsicles we headed up to my bedroom. It was cleaned up, but it's a bit cluttered because of the size. I put the magazines in the drawer under my bed and sat on it crisscrossed. Even though Harry spends a lot of time at my house he still get's nervous about sitting on my bed.

"I've told you several times you can sit on my bed you dork,"I said while rolling my eyes. I'm a dork now right?"He teased before jumping on my bed right on top of me. "You have three seconds to get off me,"I warned. "Or what?"He asked. I rolled out from under him making his land on the floor. I made sure he was okay before laughing at him.

"You're lucky I love you,"He stated before turning red. "Say it again,"I requested. He looked me straight in the face before repeating it.

"I love you too Harold,"I let him know. "That's great because I can do this,"He responded before jumping on my bed on top of me yet again.

Ron Weasley

Ron's been really nervous about the Quidditch match. He's been running almost every day and wasn't eating much. That's a huge warning sign for him.

"I can't do this,"he kept repeating over and over."Deep breaths,"I told him in a soft voice. He was shaking like crazy so I took his hand and started tracing circles on his knuckles. After another deep breath it was time for him to head out. I kissed his cheek and went to the stands.

We were about thirty minutes in the game and we were losing. He hadn't blocked or scored anything. He looked ready to jump off the broom. There's no way it could get worse.

Weasley cannot save a thing
He cannot block a single thing
That's why all Slytherins sing
Weasley is our king
Weasley was born in a bin
He always lets the quaffle in
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is our king

They ended up catching the snitch, and everyone was disappointed to say the least. Angela looked ready to kill either herself or anyone around her. It was most likely both.

Ron was no where to be found. He was hiding somewhere. I checked everywhere before finding him in the forbidden section of the library. It was past curfew so I don't know how he got there in the first place.

"Hey loverboy. I've been looking for you,"I told him. "Why bother looking? I let everyone down,"He muttered before putting his head between his legs. "I'll always bother you whether you like it or not."
"You could have anyone. Why me?"He asked. "Because I love you,"I whispered while making him look at me. I could see his eyes light up.

Did I just say the wrong thing?  I've never told him that before and we are in a library. I could still see tears.

There was silence until he cupped my face and passionately kissed me while wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you to Y/N,M/N,L/N,"He said before kissing me again.

Hermione Granger

Studying by myself is fine. Studying with Hermione never results in hitting the books at all. She's nice to look at ,and she's really hot when she's pissed off. I don't want to die so I don't let her know. I'll just poke her arm until she gives me affection.