Nevermind

Would it take a shooting star?
To show you life can bloom when somethings breaks
And when the pieces fall I'll catch them all

Luke physically had to get out of bed and to work that day. He'd gotten Michael to tell his boss everyday that he was ill and wouldn't be able to come in, but today he had to, even if it was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

Michael, of course, was blaming himself, saying if he hadn't done whatever he had done to get fired, Luke would still have time to recover from what happened. Luke hadn't told him yet, he just couldn't find the words to articulate it all, everything getting stuck in his throat and it sucked, because he wanted to get it off his chest, but Michael was patient and Luke was grateful.

Luke and Michael both woke up past 3pm, wrapped in each others arms and sharing body heat, and Michael pressed a gentle kiss to Luke's forehead, making Luke flush warm, pressing his face into Michael's neck sleepily, not wanting to wake up yet.

Michael wasn't having that apparently, shaking Luke gently who had already started to doze off again, and Luke groaned, lips brushing against Michael's neck as he whispered about how getting up was the last thing he ever wanted to do, making Michael chuckle gently.

Luke tried locking his hands tighter around Michael's waist, but it was no use as Michael pushed him away gently, throwing the blanket off of both of them, making Luke whine loudly, hugging at his own body for any kind of warmth, Michael smiling gently down at him.

"C-come on baby," Michael cooed, taking Luke's hand in his own and pulling Luke up and out of bed, even though he just wanted to stay in there forever more and never have to leave. But today he had to.

Luke groaned, stretching upwards to cease the aching in his bones slightly. He was tired and aching and wanted to cry at the thought of going outside today and standing alone to whatever verbal abuse would be thrown at him at the shop today. Luke wished Michael could be there with him.

"Please don't make me," Luke whispered softly to Michael. He was being selfish and he knew it, but he felt so drained at just the thought of going to work, and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to. He had too, but he just wasn't sure how he could when he still felt so bad.

Michael looked at him softly, sadness in his eyes,"I k-know, b-but you really have to," he whispered, pushing away Luke's hair from his face so gently, and Luke's hair was greasy and limp, but he was too tired to care.

"Come with me," Luke whimpered, part of him realising Dan could still be there, Dan could be there to terrorise him. He was scared and thinking too much, but he needed comfort. He needed Michael.

Michael sighed, looking down at the ground instead of Luke's glassy blue eyes, he hated seeing Luke so so sad,"I d-don't work there, I c-can't just go," Michael murmured, his fingers playing with Luke's softly, Luke noticing their proximity but not caring to move.

"Yes you can, you can get a job with me and work with me and everything will be perfect again, please," Luke ranted, a single tear running down his cheek which Michael wiped away with his thumb.

"We c-can ask your b-boss, b-but d-don't expect it," Michael replied, though he really wasn't expecting it to happen, they had already asked enough favours with Luke having that time off, without adding to that.

Luke rested his forehead against Michael, sniffling slightly,"Okay," he whispered, and Michael let out a slow breath, which mixed with Luke's and he tried to suppress a small shiver as Luke pressed his lips so softly to Michael's.

It was slow and emotional and loving, lips moving carefully against the other, and it didn't last long enough for Michael, but Luke had broken away, wrapping his arms around Michael's waist and pressing his face into his shoulder.

Soft sobs emitted from Luke and Michael wasn't sure why, still. He just clutched Luke closer to his body, rubbing a hand up and down his back slowly,"I'm sorry, you don't want me, I'm disgusting," Luke chocked, and Michael bit his own lip to keep away a small gasp at Luke's words.

"B-Baby no, you're p-perfect. You're b-beautiful and smart and loving and wonderful. Whatever was said to you was b-bullshit, okay, you're the most b-brilliant person I know. P-Please believe me," Michael said as Luke continued to cry, tears wetting Michael's shoulder.

Luke shook his head, shaking in Michael's arms,"I'm sorry you have to deal with this," he whispered, and Michael sighed gently, kissing the top of Luke's head.

"It's okay."

When will things become happy, you may ask. Well who knows my friends, who knows.

Anyhow, fuck me Michael, his black hair is so so hot holy heck I screamed when I saw I didn't think I could be further up Michael's ass until now oh dear l8r sk8rs