I Don't Care If You're Contgious

Last night she recited every reason she's fine
So if we're heading there together at the same time
You sing while I drive

Michael immediately let Luke in, of course, awkwardly shoving and stacking dirty dishes he had no intent on cleaning anytime soon and the few pizza boxes away, muttering something of how he was sorry that the apartment was such a mess, but Luke just shrugged, saying it was fine.

"So, why d-do you n-need to st-stay here?" Michael asked as he sat down on the sofa, beckoning Luke over as well to sit with him, to which Luke quickly complimed because it was fucking freezing in the apartment and Michael could probably provide some warmth.

"Got kicked out of mine," Luke muttered quietly, feeling the pressure of saying out loud on him, because it makes it all the more real, kicked out with no where else to go. He could feel the springs in Michaels old fabric sofa, and no amount of shuffling seemed to get himself more comfortable.

"Wait, um, h-how?" Michael asked slowly, while Luke continued to shuffle around awkwardly, and Michael gave him a sorry look, probably noticing Lukes discomfort, though he himself had gotten used to that by now.

Luke shrugged,"Parents company's gone bankrupt, they were the ones paying for my apartment, and for, well everything, so now I have nothing, basically," Luke explained as simply as possible. He'd never really explained how he was so incredibly rich before, and there was no use going into now anyway.

"W-well shit," Michael muttered under his breath, shaking his head,"What are you g-going t-to d-do now?" he asked, looking over to Luke with sincerity in his eyes, a genuine sadness for Lukes situation about him.

That's what Luke had liked about Michael, he had always seemed to feel strongly about everything, his feelings always sincere, and Luke had never once got a wrong impression from him. But maybe that's what was wrong with him as well, strong feelings leading him to bad places. Who knows though.

Luke shrugged,"I don't know anymore, it's just, God, I've never worked before, I don't know what I can do, I'm just an idiot who thought he could sit and do nothing for the rest of my life. God how could I be so stupid," Luke exasperated, placing his head in his hands and shaking his head,"I'm so screwed."

Luke felt Michael put his arm around him, but Luke flinched back violently, feeling a burn in his skin and Luke shook his head,"Please don't touch me, I can't be touched right now," Luke whispered, hating the fact that this happens to him sometimes and he feels disgusted just to be touched. He was so fucking stupid sometimes.

"O-oh, right, s-sorry," Michael muttered, slightly confused still, but excepting it all the same thankfully, leaving Luke shaking slightly where he's sitting,"Ya know, I don't have any college degrees or anything, but I'm still doing pretty alright I suppose," Michael said, trying to be reassuring in any way possible.

"I'm sorry, I'm being stupid, you probably thing I'm being a spoilt brat or something," Luke whispered, his voice breaking slightly as he lifted his head up, eyes red from the few tears that had fallen.

Michael shook his head violently,"I g-get it, it's a sh-shock, a huge one, I'd b-be p-pretty shaken up t-too," Michael said, trying to reconcile in some way with Luke,"You'll b-be fine in a few m-months, I'm s-sure," he added gently, smiling softly at Luke.

Luke nodded, though he still seemed unsure, worried about it all, and rightfully so really, because he literally knew nothing about the real world, the working class. Hell, he hasn't even ever written a Cv, or an application for anything, he was pretty fucking screwed for sure right?

"I have some left over pizza and stuff, if you wanna watch a film or something," Michael said, wanting to lighten the mood a little, heaviness bearing over them, and Michael didn't want it to become unbearable, he just wanted Luke to be happy again, he'd try anything.

Luke just nodded solemnly, so Michael stood up and walked over to the fridge, grabbing the few slices he had left and the last two clean plates he had, proving how badly he needed to wash up, going back over to Luke to see him snuggled under a blanket that had been lying beside the sofa, film already picked, and Michael just smiled softly at his fragile form, giving him the pizza and settling down to watch the film.

Lame ass filler chapter not even sorry

Today me and my friends were physically fighting cause she stole my phone and it was really funny but now I'm aching all over omfg

Imma go watch the crufts cause of the super cute dogs eee l8r sk8rs