Epilogue★

Hela stood in Jasper's room, she watched out of the window as Jasper said goodby to Peter and Charlotte. He looks up and makes eye contact with her.

He sighs and speeds to his room. He stands in the doorway as she speaks up "You know, when I first met you. I fought against you for a reason, I was afraid that you would hurt me or break my heart and when I finally accepted you, I hoped you would prove me wrong with that."

She turned to him and winced at the anger and tears in her eyes.

Jasper stammered "I- I broke you're trust and I get that y-you may need some time away from us, but please don't leave me-"

Hela cut him off with a scoff "Leave you? You're the one that left me remember. You promised me that you wouldn't choose Alice over me, yet you did and I hate that I can't find it within myself to hate you!"

"I didn't choose Alice over you!" Jasper denies.

Hela glares at that "Are you sure? Because leaving in the middle of the night, without leaving so much as a note, with Alice? that seems like choosing her over me! I have noticed you two being more friendly and cosy with each other, Christian might not, but I do. Giving her pretty things and confusing the two of us? Do you like her? Do you love her?"

"Giving her pretty things? What are you talking about..." Jasper thinks about it and figures it out "I wasn't giving her anything. Oh my god, Alice has been helping me with a surprise for you!"

Hela scoffs and yells out "Bullshit!" Hela turns around "Why did you do this to us? I can't believe I ever trusted you and I think we need some time apart, because I can't be with a man who loves someone else..." She trails off as she sees Jasper.

He's on one knee while holding a ring in his hand. Jasper smiles and explains "I have been spending time with Alice, because I wanted to find the perfect ring for you. I don't love Alice, I only see her as my sister. I wished to do this more romantically, but I don't want to lose you, I can't... So will you marry me?"

Hela blanked at that moment, she didn't know what to say

Hela blanked at that moment, she didn't know what to say. Was she still hurt by Jasper? Yes, but did she want to say yes to him? Hell yes. She still loved him and she wanted to be together with him forever.

Hela walks forward and kisses him, He smiles lightly into the kiss and as they break apart, Hela warns him "You ever break my heart again and I'll make sure the hellhounds rip you apart. You stupid idiot, yes I will marry you."

He laughs and spins her around as she laughs with him.

They kiss again and both pray that this never ends...

-=-𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-=-

These past few days have been blissful.

Hela and Jasper have been talking, laughing, kissing and making up for lost time.

Bella has been playing happy family with Edward and Renesmee. They have also found Bella's occasion, she's the protector. While Hela was the fighter, Christian was the dealer, Lucifer the boss and Bella would now be the protector.

Talking about Lucifer. They told Marcus everything and yes, Marcus was angry for a moment, but eventually got over it. They also explained to Marcus that sometimes they were in a man or woman's vessel and he fully accepted it, considering he was Bisexual.

Aro was punished for killing Lucifer/Didyme and now every important decision was going to be made mainly by Marcus. Marcus was back to his old self and most of the time cheery.

Alice and Christian made up and were now happier then ever. Although Alice has been fussing with Hela over her and Jasper's wedding.

Emmet and Rosalie took a long vacation away from everybody.

Esme and Carlisle just went on as they were and every witness had left while some of them promised to keep contact. Garret was going to stay with the Denali's.

Right now Hela was standing in a ballroom.

Christian stood somewhere else as he drank from some champagne.

Lucifer was chatting with some business man with Marcus sitting next to her, he was observing the room.

The ballroom door bursted open and there was Bella, she was wearing a beautiful dress and smirking while walking into the room with confidence.

Hela grabs a glass and whispers "Bella's first protection mission starts now..."

___𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝___

🎉 You've finished reading -𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄- ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ 🎉