𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑★

Hela was in hell, Lucifer had ordered her and Bella to go on a mission with Christian.

Right now, the Cullens were showing Bella and Edward their new house and Hela was waiting for Bella to be done.

Bella appeared in her room with her eyes closed, Bella peeked and yelled "Yes! I did it!"

"Did what?" Hela asked with confusion on her face.

"Teleport. I have been trying to teleport here, but every time I tried I just ended up in the middle of nowhere" Bella explained as she walked closer "So what is the mission that we need to do?"

"Christian got an invitation to a ball in another world and we have to go with him" Hela said as she walked over to her closet.

Bella frowned and sat on the bed while asking "Ball? Why would he get an invitation to a ball from another world?"

"A woman, the one who invited him, wants to make a deal. Normally we let Christian go alone, but..." Hela trailed of as she opened her closet doors.

Bella leaned forward while asking "But what?"

"The woman who sent the invitation is a Mikealson" Hela explained as she grabbed a few dresses.

"What is so special about a Mikealson?" Bella asked while looking at the dresses.

"In the world where we're going, the Mikealsons are the first Vampires, but people call them the originals. The woman's name is Esther Mikealson, she's a witch who turned her children by magic into Vampires. These Vampires are very different to Cold ones, they don't have indestructible skin, but they heal faster and aren't killed as easily" Hela revealed.

Bella stood up while grabbing a dress and standing in front of the mirror while asking "What kind of deal does she want then?"

"We don't know" Christian spoke up as he stood in the doorway, he was wearing a tux "That's what makes it so interesting, because the last time she made a deal with us, it was to make her children immortal Vampires."

Bella hummed and Hela asked her "Who's taking care of Renesmee?"

"Renesmee is sleeping, considering she's still half human and still needs that. Edward is also there if she wakes up" Bella replied as she walks away from the mirror and throws the dress on Hela' bed.

"Okay" Hela answered as she grabbed two dresses and handed one to Bella "That dress will fit you perfectly, now lets go get ready!"

Hela dragged Bella with her and Bella suddenly looked alarmed while asking "Does this mean I have to wear heels?"

"YES!" Hela yelled and continued to drag her.

Bella's face twisted into an agonising expression while she yelled back "NOO!"

Christian laughed as they disappeared behind the bathroom doors.