𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑❂

Hela was sitting in Bella's room, she was waiting for her to get back after she had spent the day with Edward.

Bella walked in with a big smile on her face and that smile made Hela narrow her eyes suspiciously.

Hela spoke up "Why are you smiling like that?"

Bella didn't notice her and jumped while exclaiming "Jezus! Don't scare me like that!"

"Jezus is a big playboy in heaven considering he never... Anyway, you didn't answer my question" Hela stated and raised an eyebrow at Bella.

Bella just smiled and showed Hela her hand, it had a wedding ring?

Hela jumped up and grabbed Bella's hand while exclaiming "He did not!!"

"Yes he did!!" Bella almost squealed and Hela dropped her hand in a bit of anger.

"What?!? Why! You literally just got back together!" Hela frustratedly exclaimed.

"He wants us to get married before I become a demon" Bella sheepishly replied.

Hela plopped down on the bed and frowned "Why does that matter?"

"I don't know? He maybe has a human kink?" Bella replied and plopped down on the bed next to her.

Hela snorted and pointed out "I have really corrupted you haven't I?"

"Probably" Bella shrugged.

Hela stood up on the bed and started to imitate "Bella, oh Bella. Please take me back!"

Bella stood up as well and also imitated "Hela please, Don't give up on us!"

Hela frowned and commented "Jasper didn't say that."

"Edward didn't either" Bella responded.

"Yes. He did" Hela deadpanned.

Bella thought about it... "Yes. He did."

Both of them laughed and laid down on the bed.

"Will I still be able to keep in contact with Charlie when I turn?" Bella suddenly asked.

Hela bit her lip and responded "I don't think so... I mean, me and Chris didn't really have anyone to keep in contact with, but I don't think so. Unless he makes a deal of some sort or he becomes a supernatural."

Bella frowned, but nodded nonetheless.

Hela saw the sadness in her eyes and started to make jokes, which made Bella slowly start to smile and laugh.

===𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫===

Jasper was reading on the couch while Emmet was playing games against Edward.

Carlisle was helping Esme at the dinner table with a new architect thing and Rosalie was upstairs doing something with Alice.

Rosalie came down the stairs and sat down while looking at the stairs, it was like she was waiting for something.

Jasper felt a wave of excitement and looked to the stairs to see Alice bouncing down the stairs, She had a pretty dress on and her face was made up. She looked like she was going somewhere special.

Jasper spoke up "Hey. Where are you going?"

Everyone looked up at Alice and she smiled while responding "I had a vision. Christian is taking me on a date! You should go get ready too!"

Jasper frowned and asked "Alice what do you me-"

He was cut off by Christian teleporting in the room with a hand full of flowers. Christian looked towards Alice and frowned "You knew that I was planning this weren't you?"