𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎☾

They were waiting on Alice to find a car. Hela turned to Bella and held her hands.

"Bella... I have heard stories about the Volturi and Their number one rule is, no human can know about their existence. You know, so that means they would want to either kill you or turn you" Hela told her.

Bella looked at her with fear "I don't want to turn to a vampire, I don't..."

"And you won't. They can't claim you, you have the mark and are owned by Hell. If they try, then We are allowed to kill all of them" Bella looked away from nervousness "Look at me! This is the one time I am asking you, to not be brave, to not challenge and let me handle this okay?"

Bella nodded and a Yellow car stopped by them that had Alice in it. They went into the car and Alice speeded away.

"Jeez woman, calm down! Bella is still human!" Hela yelled as they speeded their way to Volterra.

She was ignored and Bella asked "I am guessing you didn't rent this car?"

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto" Alice concluded as she looked towards Bella in the backseat.

"Its still breaking a law, so yes I am!" Bella said as she nearly screamed last the speedy turn Alice made.

Alice suddenly got a vision and Hela noticed, so she asked "What did you see pixie?"

"They refused him. He's going to make a scene, show himself to the humans" Alice explained.

"What?" yelled Bella and Hela in sync.

"If he shows himself to the humans, that could be bad for the entire supernatural community!" snapped Hela as she thought about it.

Alice spoke calmly "We still have time. He's going to wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest."

Hela rolled her eyes and Bella looked down in anger. They both thought that Edward was being too dramatic.

They arrived at the city and Alice, again speeded through the tiny streets.

Bella looked at the people and asked "Why are they all in red?"

"Saint Marco's day festival" Alice responded.

"They are celebrating the explosion of vampire from the city? How Ironic." Hela chuckled and also looked around.

Alice tried comforting Bella "Just breathe, Bella stay calm."

"I am fine Alice, just drive!" Bella snapped and Hela grabbed her hand as comfort.

They were stopped by police and couldn't go further. Bella got out of the car, Hela wanted to go with her, but Alice stopped her.

Bella looked at Alice in confusion and she explained "You're the only one he can't see coming. If I go her'll read my thoughts and think I am lying, he'll rush into it. Go to the clocktower, go!"

Bella ran off and Hela just rolled her eyes and mumbled "He wouldn't see me either' Hela looked at Alice, who was flirting their way out of the police, Hela grimaced.

after a few minutes, when Alice was done she grabbed Hela's hand and started to drag her towards the clocktower.

Hela ripped her wrist away while saying "Don't touch me!"

"Sorry"  Alice apologised as she got a vision and smiled "Bella made It!"

"Ugh. Great, let's get them and get out of here." Hela rolled her eyes and walked faster towards the clocktower.

When they got there, Alice broke open the lock and went inside. They saw two Volturi guards talking to an angered Bella and a confused Edward.

Alice spoke up "Come on guys. It's a festival, you wouldn't want to make a scene."