𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗☾

Willow was ranting and pacing in the throne room in front of Chris and Lucifer.

"She listens well, but wants to do too much. She's too curious sometimes and very emotional, which is good, but also not good. I just don't know what to do, I was kind, easy and sometimes harsh, but she didn't even look at the rule book which is an obvious thing to do with this!" Hela ranted "Danger always finds her and I can't believe she's is so oblivious that she can't see that the doggie shifter has a huge crush on her!"

"Calm down Hela, everything will be fine. I was a nightmare too remember?" Christian said as he hugged her from the side while rolling his eyes at the last part.

"It's just-" Hela was cut off as she got a vision in her head of Bella drowning "BELLA!" she screamed and teleported. Leaving Chris to share knowing looks with Lucifer.

Lucifer just smirked and said "She has become a mama bear."

Chris rolled his eyes and scoffed, He still didn't like Bella.

Hela has teleported and ended up at the beach. She was just there in time to see Jacob drag Bella out of the water, she ran over.

"BELLA!" she yelled as she neared, Jacob started to do CPR and Hela couldn't do anything. Demons didn't heal or save, so she couldn't do anything to help Bella and she also noticed the mark faintly glowing.

After a few tries, Bella gasped awake and coughed out the water in her lungs. She mumbles "Jake? Hela?"

"What the hell were you thinking?" asked Jacob as he got closer to Bella, but backed off as he saw Hela's glare

"Jacob! We need to go, it's Harry!" Sam yelled as he ran on the beach.

"I'll be right there!" Jacob yelled back as he helped Bella stand up.

"Hela I'm..." Bella tried to apologise.

Hela grabbed the towel from Jacob's hand and wrapped it around Bella as she soothed "Shh. It's fine, Why did you do it?"

"I thought it might activate..." Bella said as she was led to the truck by them.

"It will only activate when you're ready Bella, doing something daring won't activate it. The only thing that's stopping you is you..." Hela trailed off as she remembered Jacob was still there.

Bella understood why she stopped and also stopped talking. Jacob scoffed, but kept walking and they went into the truck as Jacob drove them to Bella's house.

Hela sat on the outside of the car as Bella was snuggeled up to Jacob for warmth.

"Must be nice, never getting cold" Bella said as she snuggled even more, if possible, into Jacob.

Jacob grinned and said "It's a wolf thing."

"It's a Jacob thing" Bella responded with a smile.

"Ugh I am going to barf, please keep all of that to yourself!" Hela said as she fake-gagged

Jacob and Bella both laughed, but Jacob smelled the air and said "Holy crap, There's a bloodsucker here."

Bella looked out and saw a car as she exclaimed "Oh no... Hela it's Carlisle's car."

"You've got to be shitting me" Hela grumbled as she stormed out of the car and into the house, Bella tried following her, but Jacob stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Bella if the Cullens are back, that means that this is their territory and I can't protect you here" Jacob tried to make her see to reason.

Bella shook Jacob's arm off of her and snapped "I can protect myself!" She followed after Hela quickly.