ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A 5 year old Bella Swan was sitting on a swing, all alone. Jacob Black, her best friend in forks, was busy today so she was all alone, because she didn't have any other friends then him.

She sighed and a tear leaked from her eye, she felt lonely and wanted someone to play with. She got off the swing and got ready to leave, when she heard a muffled scream coming from the woods.

She looked around, trying to see if anyone else noticed the scream, but no-one else was around. She reluctantly walked over to the woods and tried finding the source of the scream.

After walking around for 10 minutes, she gave up and wanted to go back, but the sight of a woman holding a man by the neck in the air, stopped her.

Hesitantly Belle spoke up "Uhh- Hi..."

The woman's head snapped in her direction, She smirked and said "Well look at that Christian, you're death is going to have an audience and even more important, after I'm done with you, I can have a snack."

"Yeah well. Is it time to tell you, I didn't come alone?" The man, Christian groaned as he laughed.

A very loud scream was heard and a weird force knocked the woman backwards, making her let go of the man.

Christian stood up as he dusted his jacket, He looked backwards and complained "You couldn't have done that earlier?"

"I hate you" A female voice spoke up behind the man. A beautiful woman was slowly walking towards them, She had blond hair and a full black outfit on, with a black choker that had some sort of symbol on it. The man had the same symbol on his leather jacket.

Christian chuckled as he replied "Nah. Be honest Hela, everyone loves me" The man made a sword appear and got in some sort a fighting pose.

"Not everyone" the beautiful woman, Hela said as she slapped his chest "You take care of her and I'll see to the kid."

"Why do you get the easy stuff?!?" Christian scowled and grunted. He started moving forward to attack the other woman and Hela went over to Bella.

Hela kneeled in front of Bella and asked "Is it okay if I pick you up?" Bella nodded and Hela picked her up as she started walking out of the forest "Whats your name little one?"

Bella being her shy self, mumbled "Dad told me not to talk to strangers."

"Well. It's rude not to introduce yourself and you known my name, I won't be a stranger if you tell me yours?" Hela retorted with a raised eyebrow.

The just exited the forest as Bella looked down, shamefully and muttered "I am Bella, Bella Swan."

"Well Bella, I am Hela as you heard. What are you doing alone in the forest?" Hela questioned as she put Bella down, but stayed down on her knees as she talked to Bella.

Bella fiddled with her hands, when she explained "I was sitting alone on the swing, when I heard a scream and got curious."

"Ever heard of The cat killed the curiosity?" Hela said with a smirk.

Bella pulled a confused face and corrected her "Isn't it, curiosity killed the cat?"

Hela rolled her eyes and muttered "Whatever" She stood up and looked down at Bella "Where are you're friends?"

"I only have one and he isn't here today" Bella confessed with a small frown and she looked behind Hela.

"Ahh sad life kid-" Hela was about to continue but was cut of by a scream.

Bella pushed Hela as hard as she could while screaming "Watch out!"

The push did nothing, but Hela got the hint and ducked down. A blade just missed her as she ducked and as she looked back she saw Christian having a hard time fighting the other woman.