𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖☆

Over the past few hours, Hela has been in Hell trying to figure out how to help Bella some more.

Yes they found a solution, but Hela wanted to be sure.

Christian has been sending her fire messages, to make sure that she knows whats going on and they found out that Bella needs blood to fully survive, but Christian told her that she needed to return now, because Bella could give birth any moment now.

Hela has been in the living room, again she was staring out the window. Esme and Carlisle were out there to get blood for Bella and Jacob was distracting the pack.

Hela suddenly heard something cracking and looked behind her to see, Bella was bending forward and her back was broken.

Everyone rushed her towards the medical bed, they figured out that Bella had gone into labour and Alice was on the phone with Carlisle.

Bella was screaming, but Hela didn't go over there and help. She couldn't, it was like she was stuck and Bella's screams were echoing in her mind.

"Hela! We have to inject the Lazarus water!" Christian yelled as he grabbed a hold of her arm and snapped her out of it.

Hela nodded and ran over, Christian grabbed the water. Hela tried to keep Bella as still as possible while Christian injected it near her neck.

Bella's stomach was open and Edward was holding the baby, Renesmee as they had called her.

The water made Bella's skin glow green for a second before she started to turn to ash.

Edward tried handing the baby to Jacob while saying "Jacob, take the baby."

"Keep that thing away from me!" Jacob yelled and turned to Hela, he slammed her against the wall "What is happening to her!"

Hela pushed him off and yelled back "Keep your hands off of me!"

Rosalie walks in and tells Edward "Edward. I'll take her. I promise I'm okay. Let me."

Edward gives her the baby and turns to Hela and Christian for answers.

Christian explains "Her body is turning to ashes to be reborn in hell."

Jacob shakes his head and leaves the room.

Edward glances at the Vesper siblings, before also walking away.

Jacob walks into the room where Renesmee is, he has decided to end it. It was her fault any of this had happened and that Bella is gone, condemned to be a demon forever.

Edward was pacing, he didn't know what to do and was stressed out.

Hela and Christian walked in the room and Hela spoke up "Edward, me and Christian need to go to hell. We need to make sure that she's okay and everything."

Edward nods and asks "How long until she's okay to come back?"

Christian speaks up "We don't know, but give us three days. If we need more, we'll tell you."

Edward nods again before his face turns cold and he throws something to the wall.

Hela furrows her brows while asking "What was that?"

"Jacob... Jacob's imprinted on Renemsee" Edward mutters and leaves the room, probably to seek out Jacob.

Hela and Christian stood there shocked, but quickly snapped out of it and Christian grabbed Hela's wrist as she teleported them to Hell.

-ℑ𝔫 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩-

Hela and Christian are teleported into the throne room, Lucifer was pacing and looked up as they noticed them.

Hela spoke up first "And?!?"

"She's in the healers room, they're trying to see how much of her morality has stayed" Lucifer reassured.

Hela and Christian shared concerned looks.

"Had she woken up yet?" Christian asked Lucifer.

"No" they shortly answered and then all three of them started to pace.

A demon came out of the healers room and Hela immediately demanded before they could speak "Is she awake? Is she okay?! Tell me!"

"Miss Swan is fine, the Lazarus water has worked, but it has altered her appearance" The demon explained to them.

Hela's expression turned a little deadly as she asked "What do you mean?"

The demon gulped and continued "I- I mean, her face and body has altered and she doesn't really look like how she used to. The water completely changed her."

Lucifer piped in before Hela would murder him "Thank you, now never speak of this again or I'll have your head okay?"

The demon nodded quickly and rushed out of there.

Hela, Lucifer and Christian all walked towards the healing room and entered.

Christian gasped as he saw her new face while the other two didn't react.

"Damm! She's gotten hot!" Christian whistled and Hela hit him on the arm.

Hela moved closer and observed her face more while stating "I don't really see a big difference."

"Her skin has gotten better and everything!" Christian pointed out, but he stopped as he saw the glare on Lucifers face.

Hela stepped back and looked towards Lucifer while saying "I think we need to prepare a room for her-"

She was cut off as Bella gasped awake.