𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒☆

Hela smiled as she stepped out of the cab.

It was the next day and Hela had arrived at Volterra and stood outside of the clocktower.

She looked around and when a woman walked up to her and asked "Hello. Are you a tourist here?"

Hela looked at the woman and noticed that her skin was very protected against the sun, she also had a beautiful face. The thing that stood out to her was the slight red edge around her eyes, Vampire.

Hela forced a smile and exclaimed "Yes! How'd you know?"

The woman laughed, it sounded beautiful and she confessed "I always have an eye for that kind of thing, Do you maybe want to join the tour that's starting in a few minutes?"

"Tour of what?" Hela asked. She had already guessed that the vampire was apart of the Volturi and that this was some sort of thing they do.

"The clock tower. Its this fun thing we offer for free to some tourist, to get to know the Volterra roots" Woman smiled.

Hela grinned at the woman and exclaimed "Sign me up!"

"Great! Follow me, you can join the tour that's happening right now!" The woman walked away and Hela followed after her.

Not shortly after they were in the clock tower and Hela was just spacing out, all of this didn't really matter to her. She just wanted to mess with the Volturi for a bit, despite Jasper's warning not too.

They were shown some painting and old stuff, but Hela didn't really listen.

When they were walking down the hall, the woman, Heidi was her name Hela had learned, said "And this is the last place you'll visit in this tour!"

Hela immediately perked up and smirked, she had a plan and couldn't wait.

Heidi opened the familiar doors and as they all walked in, a voice exclaimed loudly "Welcome! I'm afraid this is the end of you're tour."

Hela quickly teleported away from sight and muted herself, no-one could her her heartbeat, breathing or anything like that.

All the vampires in the room dashed towards the tourists and ripped open their necks while feeding from them.

It was very quick though, because in a few seconds. Every human was dead and all the vampires were filled.

Aro grabbed a handkerchief and wiped the blood on his mouth while ordering "Clean this all up quickly! We have a guest coming today and I don't want them to arrive while all this blood is here."

Hela stepped out of her hiding spot while unmuting herself and spoke up "Too late."

Every vampire looked at her with shock, they couldn't believe she was here and they didn't notice it.

Hela looked around and commented "That was... Interesting. I thought it would be more violent, but it was mediocre."

Aro snapped out of his shock and exclaimed "Hela! My dear, it's so wonderful to see you!"

Hela looked at him deadpanned and asked "Is it now?"

"Yes, but of course! Why don't we have someone escort you to your guest room and we can clean this all up?" Aro asked with a smile, Hela didn't know if it was a fake one or not, but it was a creepy one.

Aro waved to the tall guy, Felix as she remembered. He was about to step forward, but a raspy voice spoke up "Aro."

Everyone looked at the person who spoke and it was Marcus. Marcus made a hand gesture to Aro and He grabbed Marcus's hand.