𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕☆

𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hela has been with Bella almost everyday this past week. Rosalie has been helping, but mostly it has been her and Bella.

They stopped discussing on what to do, considering they couldn't agree on anything.

Hela was sitting in the living room, everyone else was there too and it was all silent. Hela was reading a book that she borrowed from hell's archive and it was about supernatural pregnancies.

Everyone tensed up as they heard a motorcycle and Everyone also knew that the bike was Jacob.

Jacob walked up the stairs and as he saw the Cullens, he immediately asked "ls it true?"

Rosalie rolled her eyes and responded "Hello, Jacob, how are you?"

"Listen, just give it to me straight" Jacob demanded while glaring a little.

Bella yelled out " Jake, is that you?" Hela sent her a look as if to say 'really?'

Jacob tried looking behind Rosalie while asking "She's here?"

Rosalie admitted "They came home two weeks ago."

Jacob stepped closer to Bella while she said "Jake. I'm glad you came."

He tries going closer, but Hela steps in front of him while waring "Close enough. She doesn't need any flees."

Jacob glared and growled at her "What's your problem?"

Hela was about to retort, but Bella stopped her and said "it's okay."

Jacob goes to sit beside Bella and notes "You look terrible."

"Yeah, it's nice to see you, too" Bella jokes.

Jacob raises an eyebrow and asks "So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?"

Bella held out a hand to Hela and Rosalie and they helped her up.

Jacob looks at her stomach with anger and he turned to Edward while sneering "You did this!"

Edward denied "I didn't know it was even possible."

Jacob looked towards Carlisle while asking "What is it?"

"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac" Carlisle explains.

Alice speaks up beside Christian "I can't see it, either. And I can't see Bella's future anymore."

Christian looks up from the book he's reading and tells him " We've been researching legends and myths, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing."

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob yells.

Rosalie spat out "This is none of your business, dog."

Emse tries to calm everyone down "Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella."

"The fetus isn't good for Bella!" Alice yells desperately and Christian lays a comforting han don her shoulder.

Rosalie turns to Alice and said "Say the word, Alice. "Baby." It's just a little baby."

"Possibly" Jasper speaks up. Hela looks at him hurtfully, he's been silent with all of this, but it seems like he is taking the opposite side.

Jacob tries Carlisle once more "Carlisle, you've gotta do something!"

Bella speaks up "No. It's not his decision. It's not any of yours and stop talking like I'm not here!"